Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Do NOT buy from GOAT! I just been through a lot with them trying to get my money back after this purchase. They sent me the worst fakes that you would ever see. No YCM sticker at all, it came with shoe trees, paper inside the box did not match the pair I received from SNKRS or Hibbett, and best of all, the smell was the worst factory smell ever. I have never owned fakes but this was the worst and most obvious one ever. I have no damn clue how these passed as “authentic”.
E7AB6178-00FE-463B-9306-FEA27C0F656F.jpeg

Attachments

• D181285A-00BC-4A06-B652-E8F7FBB7091C.jpeg
    D181285A-00BC-4A06-B652-E8F7FBB7091C.jpeg
    358.3 KB · Views: 171
  • D40F6A35-40FA-4AB5-9EC0-59BE7FE4932D.jpeg
    D40F6A35-40FA-4AB5-9EC0-59BE7FE4932D.jpeg
    518.1 KB · Views: 610
  • 63CB83A2-4385-4DEF-AB5E-97996E780B4B.jpeg
    63CB83A2-4385-4DEF-AB5E-97996E780B4B.jpeg
    279.8 KB · Views: 631
Told y’all, once GOATs volume got turned up, and the infrastructure is not there to support it, they’ll pass just as many bad fakes as Stock X

People was making it seem like GOAT has some sort of infallible system that StockX was ignoring. Nah, just less volume

Do NOT buy from GOAT! I just been through a lot with them trying to get my money back after this purchase. They sent me the worst fakes that you would ever see. No YCM sticker at all, it came with shoe trees, paper inside the box did not match the pair I received from SNKRS or Hibbett, and best of all, the smell was the worst factory smell ever. I have never owned fakes but this was the worst and most obvious one ever. I have no damn clue how these passed as “authentic”.
This so crazy to me because the shoe trees being there is just an obvious bad sign. How could that even pass

the funny thing is the goat verified card is right there in front. you know dam well they dont check **** :emoji_laughing:
I’m telling you, I’m not an expert but this shoe was the most obvious replica pair that anyone in their right mind could tell they were replica’s. There was many many signs of them being fakes and GOAT just bypassed them all. Even the box was flimsy 🤦🏻‍♂️

again why are people buying from stockx/goat still? like at this point you're asking to get played

i feel like stockx/goat are just hiring randoms from the amazon warehouse to fulfill their holiday rush :emoji_laughing:
Throw eBay into that **** soup as well?

Are you going to get your money back?

I just purchased a pair yesterday. I would hate for this to happen.

I was literally about to buy from FC just now because they have $30 off today...
I think smell is a good way to tell fakes apart from real pairs. Someone sold me fakes before and the smell was just way off.

Are you going to get your money back?

I just purchased a pair yesterday. I would hate for this to happen.
They are willing to return but they are making me cover the shipping cost, which is Bull****, but after almost 2 weeks of emails I’m done with them. It’s funny because they made money from their portion of the original sale and now they making money from my purchase. It’s a win all around for them. It makes no sense for them not to Authentic them since they will make money. I feel bad for the people that know nothing about sneakers and are purchasing for loved ones for Christmas.

DTLR has had that "coming soon" note since launch.

Liking the MINIMAL color cracking on the pic on their page though. Interesting how much variation there is on that, as well as the cracked white leather. Some of the white leather looks obviously cracked at a glance, while others only look mildly distressed when looking close; at a glance they don't look cracked at all.

I wonder what the manufacturing process was to get the cracks.

I heard a similar bad story from somebody who bought salehe crocs from GOAT recently. He got bad fakes that came with an extra strap the authentics clearly don't come with. GOAT fell off i guess.

Could you post a pic of the sale sticker on the shoe box? I would like to see if it is under the nike check or beside it, like the NTer mentioned earlier.

That sucks! My pair from GOAT came, and I compared them to my retail Foot Action pair and luckily they check out.

Can you take a pic of the insole, from what i've seen the fakes have not gotten that correct. The bottom of the insole will be a dull black color, and not shiny like retail.

They are willing to return but they are making me cover the shipping cost, which is Bull****, but after almost 2 weeks of emails I’m done with them. It’s funny because they made money from their portion of the original sale and now they making money from my purchase. It’s a win all around for them. It makes no sense for them not to Authentic them since they will make money. I feel bad for the people that know nothing about sneakers and are purchasing for loved ones for Christmas.

I heard a similar bad story from somebody who bought salehe crocs from GOAT recently. He got bad fakes that came with an extra strap the authentics clearly don't come with. GOAT fell off i guess.

They really don't care. I bought a pair of More Uptempos from their used section and when they showed up, the seller had CLEARLY kept wearing them after he listed them for sale. I sent them all kinds of pics showing the differences, and their response was basically "We disagree. They look the same to us. Feel free to throw them back up for sale through our used section. " Ended up having to file a chargeback, and in a surprise to absolutely nobody, won the case.

At least with Ebay you can see pics of what you're bidding on/buying (unless someone pulls an okey-doke). That's the biggest benefit of buying from them. That has definitely helped make decisions easier for me.
Agree completely.

But I've definitely wondered about the pics.

...no way of knowing if that's the shoe you're actually getting.

Those are ******* horrible

Back
Top Bottom