Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

tried getting my account appealed but didn't work out. Rep told me they couldn't because it was permanently banned from the higher ups. Oh well, will see how this plays out if no movement by monday next week filing a dispute with my bank

Someone share those rayguns/dodger links or else

8857EFD1-5972-4C9D-8BAB-7DDAAB42FEB3.jpeg

I’m baffled they’d even cancel the orders. They’ve already made the sale. This whole drop already proved it was glitchy having been accessed by non TS members.

Why you such a hater…Nike stores just had pairs plus raffle winners from KicksLounge happening all this week. They had a lot

Hater? No one is "hating" dawg. :lol: Id rather pay the resell and just get em and be on with it than be on my p's and q's for the unforeseeable future like a fiend hoping to get lucky to grab these for retail. If you aint get lucky when they first dropped when there was "tons" you think you gonna get lucky when theres less out there for grabs?

Last edited:
Sounds like a great use of company time. They must be even more bored than I am.

Last edited:
Hater? No one is "hating" dawg. :lol: Id rather pay the resell and just get em and be on with it than be on my p's and q's for the unforeseeable future like a fiend hoping to get lucky to grab these for retail. If you aint get lucky when they first dropped when there was "tons" you think you gonna get lucky when theres less out there for grabs?

Pure ignorance 🤦🏾‍♂️

Pure ignorance 🤦🏾‍♂️

Ignorance?

Are you okay? Are you on some type of medication? Ebay just crushed the hopes of a bunch of yall trying to cop but im being "ignorant". Which isnt even the right word to use in what youre trying to get at but ill let that slide. :lol:

Ignorance?

Are you okay? Are you on some type of medication? Ebay just crushed the hopes of a bunch of yall trying to cop but im being "ignorant". Which isnt even the right word to use in what youre trying to get at but ill let that slide. :lol:

Paying $400 over MSRP is ignorant, not matter how much money you make. I can honestly say money isn’t a problem, it’s a principle. Expecting others to give up because you did is also ignorant. Ignorance simply means you lack knowledge, or intellectual capacity to comprehend

Paying $400 over MSRP is ignorant, not matter how much money you make. I can honestly say money isn’t a problem, it’s a principle. Expecting others to give up because you did is also ignorant. Ignorance simply means you lack knowledge, or intellectual capacity to comprehend

I wish I was this naive still in this todays sneaker climate. :lol: The best you can hope for (if you dont get at retail) for any shoe in general is not for restocks or places still selling, its hoping that resale isnt too bad, which it isnt for this. Sure one person can get lucky and get an ebayTS pair or a random store getting a late stock, but just THINK logically, you think youre luck is there to get a pair at retail when your luck wasnt there when the VAST majority of shoes for retail have been sold (SNKRS, footsites, botiques etc)? That doesnt make any sense. Anyone who is trying for a retail pair now is someone who either doesnt really care if they get these or not or someone who wants an extra pair. If you really want these you just shooting yourself in the foot waiting for a slim at best chance retail pair while as time goes on they just gonna go up in price.

And the going rate for these shoes now is not $400 over MSRP math whiz, and that is not how ignorant is used again. How old are you?

Last edited:
I wish I was this naive still in this todays sneaker climate. :lol:

And the going rate for these shoes now is not $400 over MSRP math whiz, and that is not how ignorant is used again. How old are you?

Oh sorry …$300 over MSRP. That just shows I pay no attention to resale.

I own a pair of TS x Frag Highs that I didnt pay a dime for. Didn’t even trade sneakers either. You just expect less so that’s how your life turns out. Real talk.

I own a pair of TS x Frags that I didnt pay a dime for. Didn’t even trade sneakers either. You just expect less so that’s how your life turns out. Real talk.

Thats great congrats, though im not sure what that has to do with our convo. :lol: Edited my post.

Its not being ignorant or "giving up" or "expecting less" whatever that means (tf?) its literally just how it is now. You dont get at retail? You pay resale or thats it, you dont get em. Waiting for some restock or chance at a retail pair is a far cry.

If you have nothing else to do but glue your eyes to your computer/phone hunting discords and cook groups for info on where you can still MAYBE get these for retail by my guest :lol:

Back
Top Bottom