Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Thats great congrats, though im not sure what that has to do with our convo. :lol: Edited my post.

Its not being ignorant or "giving up" or "expecting less" whatever that means (tf?) its literally just how it is now. You dont get at retail? You pay resale or thats it, you dont get em. Waiting for some restock or chance at a retail pair is a far cry.

If you have nothing else to do but glue your eyes to your computer/phone hunting discords and cook groups for info on where you can still MAYBE get these for retail by my guest :lol:

It’s not how it is now. It was 500,000 pairs so 500,000 people initially bought them for retail. Ignorance makes people think that they need to pay more money for something that they don’t actually need to say that they have it. You’re essentially paying a person to buy the shoes before you, just to sell them to you for profit. And you’re justifying that because apparently that’s “ how things are”. Every shoe I want, I actually own and was purchased for retail or less, besides Nike Mags.

1670286791384.gif

Members if EBay ships 😂

Last edited:
Looking to buy a pair of 9.5 locally and the bottom of the shoe box has this sticker on it. Has anyone seen this before? is this legit?
IMG_0004.jpg

Paying $400 over MSRP is ignorant, not matter how much money you make. I can honestly say money isn’t a problem, it’s a principle. Expecting others to give up because you did is also ignorant. Ignorance simply means you lack knowledge, or intellectual capacity to comprehend
200-250* you mean

It’s not how it is now. It was 500,000 pairs so 500,000 people initially bought them for retail. Ignorance makes people think that they need to pay more money for something that they don’t actually need to say that they have it. You’re essentially paying a person to buy the shoes before you, just to sell them to you for profit. And you’re justifying that because apparently that’s “ how things are”. Every shoe I want, I actually own and was purchased for retail or less, besides Nike Mags.
It all comes down to the individual on whether or not the extra expense is worth it. What's ignorant is that you believe that people only pay more to buy shoes just to say that they have it. People have various reasons to spend there money on things that others may deem to be not worth it. ****, there's people that would think we're all stupid to buy dozens of shoes for $100+ each. People have there reasons, just leave it at that.

I even understand the point dawg was tryna make. Ironically he is being the ignorant one. :lol:
Yeah I get where he's coming from, I'm not a fan of going too much over retail either and hate that it's what things have come to for the more popular sneakers. But if the next man wants a pair really bad because he couldn't afford one as a kid, treating themselves, brings them good memories, etc. Than more power to them.

Yeah I get where he's coming from, I'm not a fan of going too much over retail either and hate that it's what things have come to for the more popular sneakers. But if the next man wants a pair really bad because he couldn't afford one as a kid, treating themselves, brings them good memories, etc. Than more power to them.

Thats a given im not even arguing all that with him, its just silly to bank on STILL getting these for retail now. A chance? Sure. But there was a huge chance (lol) on release day wth SNKRS and all the raffles and hella people took L's. A chance now? Yeah aite. People take Ls, some people pay resale. Simple as that I dont whats difficult to comprehend. :lol: Idk why he bringing up getting TS' for free or whatever he said as if that had anything to do with it.

I dont even understand the point dawg was tryna make. Ironically he is being the ignorant one. :lol:

You completely understand, you just don’t wanna admit that paying resell is stupid and can’t be justified no matter how much money you make. You’re ultimately buying a shoe, and none of these are a necessity.

Thats a given im not even arguing all that with him, its just silly to bank on STILL getting these for retail now. A chance? Sure. But there was a huge chance (lol) on release day wth SNKRS and all the raffles and hella people took L's. A chance now? Yeah aite. People take Ls, some people pay resale. Simple as that I dont whats difficult to comprehend. :lol: Idk why he bringing up getting TS' for free or whatever he said as if that had anything to do with it.
Yeah, pickings are slim now. Mentally, I pretty much moved on from these and poke in here to check on any opportunities. So far I've only counted like 5 or so after the release date with some overseas, some donation/shout out raffles, and one Ebay party that a NTer snitched on because apparently wasn't invited.

So we cant agree what you gotta go through to get shoes at retail is crazy asf now?

This release was the craziest release I ever been apart of in my life. I been into shoes since at least 10 & on NT since a kid pretty much too.

If yall get your pairs from ebay great.

Let me get my Ts pair and bounce please.

Today was the day.

Ya’ll wild in here, that was a lot of pages to catch up on. I’d be surprised if ebay honored the pairs bought through the jig. Top star is supposed to be pretty exclusive and one reward of it is to sell hyped pairs for retail. One can only assume eBay themselves had to buy pairs off of listings to accumulate enough to include in the winter sale (70 diff shoes, not including various sizes or quantities). It’s not like they’re ftl or sp and have a dedicated Nike allotment of these. If TS members gotta spend 1.5k every so often to maintain membership, the newer ones won’t spend that coin if there’s a way to jig TS listings.

If they fulfilled it, awesome but really doubt ts members are gonna be thrilled to hear that NT members cooked the lost and founds while they were only left with gr dunks, sacai Cortez, and Supreme af1’s for retail lol

Back
Top Bottom