Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

One . More..

I'm good now.
IMG_20221208_135156.jpg

Bert. Bert. So he stops complaining about us going to jail. Your chance now.

tried using CC got an error message but i got a text stating my card was charged and no confirmation page

tried again using Paypal was successful and got the confirmation page with order number

what now? :emoji_laughing:

I played for myself, and 2 buddies. If these ship, we all score for retail, as I don't need to make money off of friends. Early Christmas. If they don't go through, worst case I have $600 held for a few days. And since I don't have a MacBook Air, I'm good.

TS is under full out assault/attack. I see people have purchased more than just the L&F. Four pairs of the Travis Scott AF1 have sold within last 25 mins plus other shoes :lol: At this rate the whole collection will be cancelled tomorrow. Just want my one pair from the collection and move on.

TS is under full out assault/attack. I see people have purchased more than just the L&F. Four pairs of the Travis Scott AF1 have sold within last 25 mins plus other shoes :lol: At this rate the whole collection will be cancelled tomorrow. Just want my one pair from the collection and move on.
somebody getting fired

Back
Top Bottom