Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Just share how to bypass the guest account and incognito by not being top star members

First order has an estimated delivery of Wed, Dec 07 - Sat, Dec 10.
I got a second order in yesterday, should I contact the seller for a ship date or refund?

Seems like they just got my money and may have no plans to ship my order.

Is everyone else in the same situation?
Just wait you’ll figure it out soon enough

Hit Lost and Founds on TS in my size. Yup, eBay changed the link at the last second.

Yep. Figured that's what they were doing last night. Just let y'all order all you could, thinking you were good, then pulled the Okey Doke with a new link for TS members at the last second. They showed sold out, then disappeared, then popped back up at 10:58 in our TS account. THAT was the link that actually worked.

Who gonna be the herb to call right away and see if their order went through while ruining it for everyone?

SHOW YOURSELF

Link 1 was the second link for Link 3, but they played the shell game on Link 2. The other link was the best though...

:stoneface:

:rofl:

Last edited:
I got one this morning in the 2nd link that was posted yesterday. My size was available before purchase and showed sold out after. Seems like it was one of the 369 idk.
I ordered after 7:58 Pacific

Yep. Figured that's what they were doing last night. Just let y'all order all you could, thinking you were good, then pulled the Okey Doke with a new link for TS members at the last second. They showed sold out, then disappeared, then popped back up at 10:58 in our TS account. THAT was the link that actually worked.
FhBQUx9WQAEvbBQ.jpeg

What happened? I been in the classroom.

Any surprises? Somebody hit me with the cliffs

Good y’all were able to eat TS members. It was fun though.

Look out for restocks or move on to the next guys.

Nobody in here used a cash app card to purchase?

Most of the time when something pending on your cashapp card, if the merchant cancel it the money goes back into the account instantly. Lovely thing about it.

Back
Top Bottom