Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

20221209_160212.jpg
20221209_120712.jpg

2015s still fresh while L&F's on ice for the foreseeable future

In retrospect I’m glad i preordered these and didn’t have to worry that much on release date, i would have been salty af if i struck out this many times and having to deal with sell outs and cancels

I wonder if bottom of the market really was the week of release or if it’s just the holiday season keeping things inflated.
Yea I was just gonna say these joints so far are the rare release that prices were actually lower before RD. Only have gone up since. :smh:

Starting to think there won’t be a dip after all

Yea I was just gonna say these joints so far are the rare release that prices were actually lower before RD. Only have gone up since. :smh:

One of the rare occasions such a huge amount of the stock was already available for weeks prior to the release. That plays a huge part in what happened

In retrospect I’m glad i preordered these and didn’t have to worry that much on release date, i would have been salty af if i struck out this many times and having to deal with sell outs and cancels

I wonder if bottom of the market really was the week of release or if it’s just the holiday season keeping things inflated.

Yeah, normally we see the biggest dip when the online orders show up and people start trying to undercut. Then they slowly start climbing again. That's come and gone with absolutely nothing except the climb. Not sure anybody saw THAT coming.

I knew prices wasn’t going to drop from jump. Caught two pair at like 360 n 380 I wanna say when EA pairs came in. Even now I still been able to find 4-425

I knew prices wasn’t going to drop from jump. Caught two pair at like 360 n 380 I wanna say when EA pairs came in. Even now I still been able to find 4-425
As soon as I struck out on raffles, I had to hit up my so called connect. Luckily he squeezed me in for $300. Actually paid more for a vnds pair.

I’m hoping the price dips a bit once xmas is over. I remember Mocha’s dipped below $400 before it went back up again. Those had smaller number than these?

I’m hoping the price dips a bit once xmas is over. I remember Mocha’s dipped below $400 before it went back up again. Those had smaller number than these?
Yeah I wonder if there’ll be a dip after Christmas? I have no idea at this point.
I do think Christmas propped prices up. I’ll call it the soccer mom effect. I bet there were hella non sneaker heads who had to buy these as gifts and get them in hand before Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom