Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Yea

James_O James_O the only child we allow on here
1670720381153.gif

They kinda already did. I think everybody decided it wouldn't be a good idea for him to make an account here because people were such a-holes about it. Dad posted a pic and a few quotes, and said the kid is already paying it forward by donating to a charity.
Yet he saved all year and put no money towards his pair ?
Dad was able to come up with tax,shipping and custom fees.
Such a great holiday story

Yet he saved all year and put no money towards his pair ?
Dad was able to come up with tax,shipping and custom fees.
Such a great holiday story
Just peeped the thank you post. Homie put em to feet, but we need an updated one to see the crease marks now lol. It's cool he donated 50 bucks to charity, but was that all he managed to save up for his pair? Selfless nonetheless, but if his pair was paid for by NT members, why not put the full retail cost to charity? Idk he's a kid so maybe he gotta start saving that extra leftover dough for the WC3 next

Just peeped the thank you post. Homie put em to feet, but we need an updated one to see the crease marks now lol. It's cool he donated 50 bucks to charity, but was that all he managed to save up for his pair? Selfless nonetheless, but if his pair was paid for by NT members, why not put the full retail cost to charity? Idk he's a kid so maybe he gotta start saving that extra leftover dough for the WC3 next

I thought pops was putting more into getting the pair but it’s not my bidness, glad little homie got em

Back
Top Bottom