Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Next year is going to be rough for the economy. Best bet is put $350 away and try copping middle of next year.

Also this thread is wild. Dudes smashing female Hesus and what not…

A little quick legit checking tip I put together. It’s so simple it almost sounds stupid but I’ve been able to independently verify it with multiple authentic pairs and fakes including my 2 personal pairs. Essentially it comes down to the back of the tongue tag. On the “MADE IN CHINA” embroidery on the back of the tongue on authentic pairs the “A” at the end of China has a small little point on it. On Fake pairs the “A” had a flat top without the point. Ironically all my other jordan 1s have A’s that look like the fakes but for some reason Nike chose to do these tags different. There are other differences in shape and in color variation but this is a super easy way for those looking on the secondary makert.
A753F606-57E4-4469-9C46-B227BAB80E01.png
For those with authentic pairs feel free to check your pairs to verify. I have not checked GS pairs or TD pairs to see if it applies.

A little quick legit checking tip I put together. It’s so simple it almost sounds stupid but I’ve been able to independently verify it with multiple authentic pairs and fakes including my 2 personal pairs. Essentially it comes down to the back of the tongue tag. On the “MADE IN CHINA” embroidery on the back of the tongue on authentic pairs the “A” at the end of China has a small little point on it. On Fake pairs the “A” had a flat top without the point. Ironically all my other jordan 1s have A’s that look like the fakes but for some reason Nike chose to do these tags different. There are other differences in shape and in color variation but this is a super easy way for those looking on the secondary makert.
For those with authentic pairs feel free to check your pairs to verify. I have not checked GS pairs or TD pairs to see if it applies.
🤔 It’s definitely on my SNKRS pair

Appreciate the info.

NT appreciates you. Well most of us.

image.jpg

My pair from snkrs, doesn’t have the point on the “A”

Sz 13, both shoes have it and XC

For regular 1s the tongue tags for larger 1s tend to have differences from the smaller sizes, but the differences are almost always on the front of the tag because the tags for the larger shoes are actually bigger than the ones they use sizes 12 and below.This could be the case for these too but none of the pairs I’ve looked at were larger than a size 11. I’d be interested in seeing if other big footer see the same.

If it’s anything like the other tag tricks like on the Travis x fragment lows, it’s going to apply for men’s sizes 7-12

Last edited:
My SNKRs 8.5 doesn’t have it on either

Are you sure it’s not just different factories?
It could be, word on the street is that they were made in two different factories. You and bigstick2324 bigstick2324 are the first authentic pairs I’m aware of that have the flat A. Granted My sample size isn’t wasn’t huge before making the post, but I was able to verify almost 30 pairs between myself and my boys

It could be, word on the street is that they were made in two different factories. You and bigstick2324 bigstick2324 are the first authentic pairs I’m aware of that have the flat A. Granted My sample size isn’t wasn’t huge before making the post, but I was able to verify almost 30 pairs between myself and my boys

Yeah I’m wondering if the production dates/factories are what’s causing the variance. It’s the tag on the back of the tongue correct?

Pair from local shop has the point above the A.
Goat paid has the point above the A.
Both size 12. The pair from local shop came from finish line.
Get ‘em now bc you know what they’ll be fixing in the next batches of reps.

Appreciate you OP for putting in the work to figure this out.

Back
Top Bottom