Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

What controversy will get us to 20 more pages before modding?

See below:
I’m not paying $400 for shoes from scumbag resellers anymore.
I’d bite for $400 + shipping.

But $500…nah…can’t…won’t

1671107841684.gif

Not my guy Davey Magoo Davey Magoo .... why it had to be him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pretty sure the ebay codes are account specific even if you know the sneakertime10 code. My size L&F still came out to 465 shipped so hard pass. Guys in my FB group are a joke. Someone trying to sell a size 10 for 500 and someone counters with 385 since that's payout. Ain't nobody willing to sell at payout for these shoes.

Has anyone full on cleaned the red leather on these? I wiped off some minor scuff marks on the midsole and it seems like the red can bleed easily if water gets on it. Wondering anyone else’s experience that may have fully cleaned the upper

Has anyone full on cleaned the red leather on these? I wiped off some minor scuff marks on the midsole and it seems like the red can bleed easily if water gets on it. Wondering anyone else’s experience that may have fully cleaned the upper

Same here. I posted about it awhile back. Got to be super careful as the res easily bleeds with any wet cloth

Pretty sure the ebay codes are account specific even if you know the sneakertime10 code. My size L&F still came out to 465 shipped so hard pass. Guys in my FB group are a joke. Someone trying to sell a size 10 for 500 and someone counters with 385 since that's payout. Ain't nobody willing to sell at payout for these shoes.

I couldn't find anything reasonable with the code. Ebay sellers were sending me counter offers for $495 wtf?! :stoneface:

Might have to look for a deal locally otherwise I'll wait to see what happens after the holidays.

I think prices will come down a bit after the holidays are over.

Back
Top Bottom