Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

“Fancy pants” the other day and aged red laces in ‘em today

52550953707_191d9e194f_b.jpg

52575187546_0319e76147_b.jpg

my pair I purchased on ebay w/ the 10% off coupon hasn't shipped yet...I don't think I'm getting them

yesterday morning I bought another pair on ebay in fear of not getting the first pair and very quickly received a notice of them being shipped to the authenticator...minutes later the order was cancelled

crying-happy.gif

by the way, how long does a seller have to ship to authenticator? I ordered the 15th and ebay says I can open a case December 28 if I haven't received...that's the end of the estimated delivery - December 21-28

it's annoying that you cannot contact a seller when it's under the authenticity guarantee program

Last edited:
I should revise this to say, while some authentic pairs can have a flat A, fakes don’t have a pointed A (as of yet). If your pair does have a flat A and you’re worried about authenticity look at the front sticker and the reciept that comes with the shoes. The stickers that come on fake boxes have rounded corners and edges while the authentic pairs have sharp edges and corners. When it comes to the receipt, the fake one has crisp clean legible letters and numbers compared to the real one. The text/font is bolder on the fakes as well

Ill add a disclaimer this time that this is just what I have been able to verify so far. It’s not a perfect guide but it’ll help you navigate the secondary market a little easier
4C6FB8C1-D990-4ADD-9FF7-43C20F30B7FD.png
0899A7FD-6BB2-47FD-9B15-D259A34B74FB.png
rep factories already updating batches. receipts will be 1:1 as well 🤷‍♂️

rep factories already updating batches. receipts will be 1:1 as well 🤷‍♂️

rep factories are always "updating" bathches. there will always be something that sets a fake apart. even if its just the insole stitching. these started being produced back in march, reps have been around since may. the chances that the reps get substantially better this far into their lifecycle almost never happens with reps. word to the OG travis highs and off white 4s

Last edited:
A little quick legit checking tip I put together. It’s so simple it almost sounds stupid but I’ve been able to independently verify it with multiple authentic pairs and fakes including my 2 personal pairs. Essentially it comes down to the back of the tongue tag. On the “MADE IN CHINA” embroidery on the back of the tongue on authentic pairs the “A” at the end of China has a small little point on it. On Fake pairs the “A” had a flat top without the point. Ironically all my other jordan 1s have A’s that look like the fakes but for some reason Nike chose to do these tags different. There are other differences in shape and in color variation but this is a super easy way for those looking on the secondary makert.
A753F606-57E4-4469-9C46-B227BAB80E01.png
For those with authentic pairs feel free to check your pairs to verify. I have not checked GS pairs or TD pairs to see if it applies.

appreciate the info you provided

got my pair in and checks out

my pair I purchased on ebay w/ the 10% off coupon hasn't shipped yet...I don't think I'm getting them

yesterday morning I bought another pair on ebay in fear of not getting the first pair and very quickly received a notice of them being shipped to the authenticator...minutes later the order was cancelled

crying-happy.gif

by the way, how long does a seller have to ship to authenticator? I ordered the 15th and ebay says I can open a case December 28 if I haven't received...that's the end of the estimated delivery - December 21-28

it's annoying that you cannot contact a seller when it's under the authenticity guarantee program
See if the seller has any other items for sale and if so, contact him that way.

none

and he hasn't relisted either

that goes for both the one that hasn't shipped and the one that cancelled

though, they both had the item previously listed and sold

anyone’s eBay order (topstar) still waiting for shipping?

Was never cancelled or refunded like my other order. Rolling the dice for now and not contacting eBay.

my topstar order from December 9 collection took longer than usual to ship...label wasn't created until December 15

the seller is solestage_official_topstar

unfortunately, the lost and founds were sold out prior to the sale starting because people got jiggy w/ it...

crying-happy.gif

my topstar order from December 9 collection took longer than usual to ship...label wasn't created until December 15

the seller is solestage_official_topstar

unfortunately, the lost and founds were sold out prior to the sale starting because people got jiggy w/ it...

crying-happy.gif

That's not true. FSR was there on the actual Topstar link that morning.

December 9?

it showed sold out the day before or maybe earlier

prior to the sale starting it still showed sold out

if they restocked a FSR at 11AM EST...

crying-happy.gif

Wait top star orders go to an authenticator before getting to y’all?

That’s so odd since they come from sole stage. I mean I get it anyone can get fakes but you’d think they would be able to verify they’re legit and save that step

December 9?

it showed sold out the day before or maybe earlier

prior to the sale starting it still showed sold out

if they restocked a FSR at 11AM EST...

crying-happy.gif

Yeah, they left that 2nd link live and let people think they were getting through. While people were concentrating on that jig, eBay put up a whole new link at the bottom of the Topstar page around 10:58 that had the real stock loaded.

Yeah, they left that 2nd link live and let people think they were getting through. While people were concentrating on that jig, eBay put up a whole new link at the bottom of the Topstar page around 10:58 that had the real stock loaded.
Real ones know. Def came in clutch since most people went for something else thinking lost and founds were already sold out before the drop

Back
Top Bottom