Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Why do some of y'all care so much? Dude posted his story about being frustrated, like just about all of us were doing. Difference being that he was frustrated for his kid. Another NT'er volunteered some help, and some other NT'ers chipped in to make it happen. He kept his word, and posted pics of the kid with the shoes, and a thank you. Only thing he didn't do was have his kid create an account to thank everyone personally, because several of us talked him out of it. I'm honestly not sure why we're still talking about it like he hustled multiple NT'ers out of a million bucks like Old Man Wearing Nikes or straight up stole from someone like Rock Deep.

See what I'm saying

kobe-bryant.gif

Cool to be charitable during the holiday season, but gifting a kid some money to buy shoes when he’s already getting a PS5 is probably the last place I’d contribute to. Lol. That dude probably gives 0 ****s about Michael Jordan and is only in the hobby because his dad is. Lol

Just a quick announcement to my NT family.

In light of my recent tragedy of not being able to hit on the L&Fs for retail, I’ve decided to swallow my pride and set up a GoFundMe page so that any of you who might want to start off the New Year by making little Davey’s dream come true can donate whatever you can.

Davey has wanted a pair of Chicagos for as long as he can remember, but unfortunately the resell prices haven’t come to a level that he can afford, considering what he had to spend on the new iPhone 14…a Christmas gift to himself.

If any of you can find it in your heart to toss in a few dollars, his size is currently going for $525 on eBay…+$15 shipping.

Thank you in advance for your generosity.

Go to GoFundMe and look for the page titled, “Oopsy Davey.”

Last edited:
Kid got a PS5?

He shoulda just traded it for the shoes it he wanted them. Figure out what he values and prioritizes.

But props for NT for showing out though.
I didn’t want to go there, but this definitely should’ve been a life lesson for the kid. He’s fortunate enough to have one. If that wasn’t enough, then there may be a bigger issue than shoes.

Wtf I didn’t know the kid got a ps5 too…

I didn’t contribute shiiii, but yeah, I never been a fan of gofundme’s. My school’s social worker had one set up for her kid who needed surgery for her leg since it was shorter than the other. People gave money and kid got the surgery, but I’m constantly seeing her IG with trips to Disneyland and stuff. Before the surgery x2 and once more after the surgery. SMH…

so, are they releases white/cement III's w/ the aged treatment? :emoji_expressionless:

I'm honestly not sure why we're still talking about it like he hustled multiple NT'ers out of a million bucks like Old Man Wearing Nikes or straight up stole from someone like Rock Deep.
remember the OMWN debacle fairly well

vaguely remember Rock Deep debacle

Back
Top Bottom