Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

^ very valid point. I refrain from a lot of raffles, especially ones exclusive to mobile apps because 1) I hate mobile e-commerce and 2) it's so exhausting to continually sign up, pre-authorize CC, enter my address, turn on email notifications, then eventually unsubscribe after the L over and over and over again. I understand that all these companies buy and sell my demographic and personal information as it is, that doesn't bother me. But I keep my email inbox clean and I don't want a bunch of clutter from these bumass stores.

^ very valid point. I refrain from a lot of raffles, especially ones exclusive to mobile apps because 1) I hate mobile e-commerce and 2) it's so exhausting to continually sign up, pre-authorize CC, enter my address, turn on email notifications, then eventually unsubscribe after the L over and over and over again. I understand that all these companies buy and sell my demographic and personal information as it is, that doesn't bother me. But I keep my email inbox clean and I don't want a bunch of clutter from these bumass stores.
That’s why you have a separate email box just for shoe entries.

Screenshot_20230110-120155_Twitter.jpg

They are smart as a business to leave it open to guarantee stock selling out. They aren’t here to make us happy, they are here to make money. If they cared, they would help their core buyers but they don’t so we are here. Retail or resale is ok with me since I’ll move on if it’s not worth resale and I’ll pay resale if they are what I want. People spend money on different things so who cares what another person’s priorities are. Enjoy the shoes

Ah yes I’m sure if they didn’t leave the raffle open for over a week they’d have no chance to sell out of their probably less than 100 pairs of probably a top 5 biggest release of 2022

But some in here said no restocks😂
People had to know there was gonna be a restock. No way nike dropped 500k pairs and that many people struck out on RD. Seemed like a lot of pairs didn't get released either from mold issue or just some stock being held back. Nike sure loves the fake sellout like on the Khaleds or Lebron 7's recently only to later drop em on the regular Nike site/app

Ok.. if yall haven't noticed or haven't been around for the past 3 years.. this is how it goes.. Every quarter there will be a Jordan and Dunk reserve. (Dunk usually depends on if enough colorways have released in a quarter). So Every January, you will get the October - December Jordans being released again as part of a "Second Chance" ( We all know thats just fluff). So therefore, you should expect releases like the Canvas 4's, Chicago 1's, Zion Jordan 1, Chrome 6's, & Black Taxi 12.

The Jordan 11 Cherry will be on a separate release as a Second chance, most likely in February. Also, expect another Jordan reserve in April, July and October of 2023..

Back
Top Bottom