Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Another L...
Screenshot_20230127-090535.png

What the hell kind of step by step processing system is this :sick:

Didn’t get a pair, never paid over 320 for resale and the ship has sailed for L&Fs. With all that’s going on in the world there are more important things.

Luckily my lady won the lone raffle I entered for her (vs 20+ losses for me). Also copped a pair for my sis, ~50 over retail. I’m glad they’ll be able to enjoy the most iconic shoe of all time, fortunately I have 2015 Chis I got for 270 back then - aged naturally.

02A3D5EC-332E-42B7-8059-B18E7BDBBCBE.jpeg

I’m thinking about turning off my twitter sneaker notifications.

They’re annoying as heck.

And if the midnight navy 4 restock today is any indication, we’ve got no shot.

…as in NONE.

6C96C0D8-947C-4039-9B82-1D19A37EFC82.gif

I’m thinking about turning off my twitter sneaker notifications.

They’re annoying as heck.

And if the midnight navy 4 restock today is any indication, we’ve got no shot.

…as in NONE.

6C96C0D8-947C-4039-9B82-1D19A37EFC82.gif
Best chance would be through exclusive access.

But I agree about twitter sneaker notifications, but only because I’ve been close to purchasing kicks I had no intention to buy lol. Racer Blue 3s were calling me yesterday smh

If they restock I think it will be more like a “second release”, if that make sense.

Considering sneakers that dropped almost a year ago are restocking, I’m pretty sure there will be at least one big restock of these.

Didn’t get a pair, never paid over 320 for resale and the ship has sailed for L&Fs. With all that’s going on in the world there are more important things.

Luckily my lady won the lone raffle I entered for her (vs 20+ losses for me). Also copped a pair for my sis, ~50 over retail. I’m glad they’ll be able to enjoy the most iconic shoe of all time, fortunately I have 2015 Chis I got for 270 back then - aged naturally.

02A3D5EC-332E-42B7-8059-B18E7BDBBCBE.jpeg

Ship has sailed? What are you rambling about, looks like you were able to cop 2 pairs

I mean, they gave a bunch of people EA out the gate

Then they loaded up 329k pairs on release day

Then they had these at every large sneaker retailer in the world in large numbers (albeit through raffles)

Then then they had the mold issue

Then it was a shoe that everybody on planet earth wanted multiples of

Them pairs gone gone. GG

Back
Top Bottom