Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

dang normally all I see are praises for GOAT. I've only had 1 bad experience w/ stockx, they sent me some mismatched slides for my daughter but they resolved it right away. We stick with what works for each of us I guess. For me its still stockx. I have yet to try Ebay I'm still living in the era when you were guaranteed fakes.
I haven’t had an issue with eBay yet. Purchased several SB’s with them. I should’ve stuck with them this time, but Goat was slightly cheaper. I’ve had minor issues with Goat, like the Georgetown 85 missing the sticker on the insole, but this is a whole new level. I’ve spent thousands with them, from Union 1’s, to Fragment Travs, to several Off white releases. Seems like dude tried to play me because I wasn’t happy with my stained pair, and got in his feelings

I bought off GOAT and it’s the sellers last day to ship out but I’ll give him til the end of tomorrow before I hit up customer service. They usually get back pretty quick. Well at least for me. What I do like about SX is that you can use their chat instead of talking to a bot.

Edit: I just noticed I was in the wrong thread. I was talking about the WC3. I been had these long ago :lol:

Last edited:
I bought off GOAT and it’s the sellers last day to ship out but I’ll give him til the end of tomorrow before I hit up customer service. They usually get back pretty quick. Well at least for me. What I do like about SX is that you can use their chat instead of talking to a bot.
He won’t ship in time, i guarantee it. You’ll get your pair, just pray there’s nothing wrong with it

Shoutout to days of champs 42nd street / soho uniqlo meetup days. QCM was a popular spot too but too far for my staten island ***

He won’t ship in time, i guarantee it. You’ll get your pair, just pray there’s nothing wrong with it

Yeah, I’m sure he won’t ship out. I understand this is a new shoe but there should be a selection for sellers to check off if they have them in hand ready to ship.

E7E53A25-344C-405D-9E9F-3E59F3E0562F.gif

They’re making you wait the full 10 days. Happened to me before with them, ebay, and oneness or one of those boutiques. It’s annoying when timing is crucial otherwise .. usually the least of worries when dealing w 3rd party apps.
I know i stopped ordering for Sx because they wouldn’t cancel my order after a week of no shipping. Only for them to tell my ohh “new release product actually gets a week to ship not the normal 3 days we tell everyone but we don’t tell anyone that”
I’m gonna tell you exactly what’s gonna happen in your case, since I’ve been dealing with Goat for a very long time. They’ll reply sooner or later, and agree that the seller didn’t ship in time. Then they’ll “attempt” to find you another pair, and your order status will change back to “purchased”, then “seller packaging”. Then magically, all within a few hours, the new pair will have “arrived at Goat for verification”. The following day you’ll have a pair ship to you from Hong Kong. Lemme know if I’m correct 🤣
They magically got a pair shipping for verification.

I’ve dealt with goat for a while too. I kmow how this works. They normally answer me back almost immediately too.

I'm having a difficult time accepting the fact that these can't be got for under $500.

...it stings.

i guess it depends on what size, but i copped under $450.

yall are making me think i should record the whole process of opening the shipping box and then the shoe box.

What frank mucus frank mucus just said plus they don't cost a rack brand new.

If you want the 2015's just because they have white panels I don't think the price justifies it.
Just from looking at photos, the leather on the 2015s looks nicer to me. Though I'm not a leather quality expert and photos can be misleading.

Also the shade of red looks more vibrant.

And I don't love the cracked look on the top of the ankle.

Plus there's this bleeding red thing I keep hearing about on the L&Fs.

And this is going to sound ridiculous, but one of my co-workers is a woman with tiny feet and she received a youth-sized pair as a gift. I wasn't impressed by how they looked in person.

But that could be misleading, as the materials on youth pairs are cheaper than than adult pairs, correct?

...but I can't get it out my head.

Just from looking at photos, the leather on the 2015s looks nicer to me. Though I'm not a leather quality expert and photos can be misleading.

Also the shade of red looks more vibrant.

And I don't love the cracked look on the top of the ankle.

Plus there's this bleeding red thing I keep hearing about on the L&Fs.

And this is going to sound ridiculous, but one of my co-workers is a woman with tiny feet and she received a youth-sized pair as a gift. I wasn't impressed by how they looked in person.

But that could be misleading, as the materials on youth pairs are cheaper than than adult pairs, correct?

...but I can't get it out my head.

I have 2015's too. If you weren't impressed with LF's you won't be impressed with '15's.

I'm having a hard time believing that 500k (if that production number is true) all sold out back in November when these released. I smell a restock or shock drop coming soon. Normally, those surprise drops and restocks for major shoes be around the spring time.

I remember one time GOAT sent me a pair of NB/Bodega No Bad Days in a crushed shoe box.

First round of emails they blamed it on FedEX. I said "That impossible, because the outside box is still in perfect condition. Whatever happened, was before it was shipped"

THEN they tried to accuse me of sitting on the box talmbout "prove you didn't sit on the box"

Escalated it, right at that point and got my $20 credit. Don't think I've bought from them since I used that $20 credit

I ordered a pair of More Uptempos from their pre-owned section a few years back. They arrived, and the owner had CLEARLY worn them after posting the pics on GOAT. Emailed them with pics of the musty-*** Uptempos with clear differences and they said "those look the same to us. You should've looked at the pics more carefully. Feel free to re-list them on our service." Had to file a chargeback with them and won easily. Haven't bought from them since.

GOAT tried to screw me once by saying I shipped an empty box to them (supposed to be a Supreme box logo crewneck)

They basically made me jump through all these hoops and sign an affidavit (with my wife signing as a witness) saying that I did have the item in the box

Eventually got paid out but I can’t imagine if it was a high priced sale
Man I got paid 2 by GOAT one time, sold a pair of ultra boost, packed up and sent sent the package, showed they received but stalled out with no update after that. Emailed them told them that my order shows received and signed for and verified but didn’t receive my payment. Long story short, I got my money but a few week later got notification that I had a package from “Amazon” that I had no clue of, when it came opened the pack up saw it was my shoes, re listed and resold them again….lol

Man I got paid 2 by GOAT one time, sold a pair of ultra boost, packed up and sent sent the package, showed they received but stalled out with no update after that. Emailed them told them that my order shows received and signed for and verified but didn’t receive my payment. Long story short, I got my money but a few week later got notification that I had a package from “Amazon” that I had no clue of, when it came opened the pack up saw it was my shoes, re listed and resold them again….lol

Was the package actually from Amazon or jus appeared that way in the shipping info but actually a return of your shoes from SX? That's wild man.

Back
Top Bottom