Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Spizikes are the epitome of absolute trash. :lol: Zero excuses.
I respect all opinions. :lol:

I will say that the spizikes, in hindsight to me, were probably the best mash up Jordan they did. Unfortunately it doesn’t mean they were amazing as an overall shoe.

But I made it my name at the time cause I liked em and liked the name tbh.

Last edited:
Spizike >>>>>>>> dub zero

I had the black pair. I love them but wore em once. I gave them to my bro so I can still enjoy them through him, who I know will rock those.

Exactly 🤣
Funny thing is, back in like 1991 I used to doodle in my school notebook and combine Jordans up till then. Turns out it really was a bad idea. But my drawings looked a hell of a lot better than all the trash mashups JB has done. At no point were any of these cool LOL

I’ll rock a Spizike, Dub Zero, or 6 Rings if the right price and CW comes along.

Exactly 🤣
Funny thing is, back in like 1991 I used to doodle in my school notebook and combine Jordans up till then. Turns out it really was a bad idea. But my drawings looked a hell of a lot better than all the trash mashups JB has done. At no point were any of these cool LOL
That’s funny. I used to doodle on my note books in class too but I’d try to create a new design. They always looked like 💩. Little did I know then, I could’ve been a designer for Nike basketball today

im still so shocked to see so many people parading these reimagined chicago FAKES. even at conventions.

dont be fooled people. the simple fact that all these people start to get them, THE NEXT WEEK AFTER FAKE FACTORIES RELEASE……………

come on now.

but i guess i can believe it. sheeple. parade the fakes before the authentics arrive.

and dont give me no memphis bs. no “backdoor” when the shoes aint even arrived in USA yet. yall gonna still claim backdoor on a pair of shoes where the release date gets pushed back cuz shipping issues. lol.

This is a bit excessive. The original 2 colorways are goated for life imo. I had gone back to college at Morgan State at that time and I'll never forget how dope those 2 pairs were and the impact they had at the time. Can't ever front on those 1st 2 OG colorways period.

This is a bit excessive. The original 2 colorways are goated for life imo. I had gone back to college at Morgan State at that time and I'll never forget how dope those 2 pairs were and the impact they had at the time. Can't ever front on those 1st 2 OG colorways period.

We shall agree to disagree. Respectfully. :lol:

im still so shocked to see so many people parading these reimagined chicago FAKES. even at conventions.

dont be fooled people. the simple fact that all these people start to get them, THE NEXT WEEK AFTER FAKE FACTORIES RELEASE……………

come on now.

but i guess i can believe it. sheeple. parade the fakes before the authentics arrive.

and dont give me no memphis bs. no “backdoor” when the shoes aint even arrived in USA yet. yall gonna still claim backdoor on a pair of shoes where the release date gets pushed back cuz shipping issues. lol.
They aren't fakes..... if they were I'd be seeing 10 QC posts a day on repsneakers

There are reps of them but they aren't good at all. Shape is off and has the normal HI OG cut.

I give it another couple months until we see an actual good pair of fakes
there are 10 qc requests a day on your repsneaker site.

keep believing all these pairs are real lol. bigwigs at nike must all just love giving out shoes to all their friends. ask them to see and take pics of their boxes. watch a reaction then.

they got you playa.

its like when people said “ricky martin is gay” and people defended and denied forever. or like when barry bonds and mcgwire were roided outta their minds, and people said “naaaah! theyre not juicing!”

come on now.

Word.

Idk how anyone buy these or TS Lows weeks/months before releases with no real definite assurance they are legit. Dropping insane $$$ with people who have a FSR at conventions or IG sellers with no real assurance they’re legit. But they got a nice story - I’m plugged in or Memphis stories. But not my money I guess.

We shall agree to disagree. Respectfully. :lol:
20220717_135459.jpg

I ain't just talking, ftr. 2008 OGs still in the collection, worn once.

Back
Top Bottom