Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I feel all we’ve seen is fakes so far.
you sir are correct.

look at the toebox. it almost folds over the top lol.

this is the first “get it out quick” batch. once h12 and LJr release, even more flooded.

and more people saying they have early release pairs and blah blah.

I feel like I saw one or two pairs posted a couple pages back that appeared legit, but it’s hard to know for sure.

These shoes are already in production or possibly done being produced, might even be some stateside already. So it’s possible we’ve seen pics of real ones mixed in with all the knock offs.

I feel like I saw one or two pairs posted a couple pages back that appeared legit, but it’s hard to know for sure.

These shoes are already in production or possibly done being produced, might even be some stateside already. So it’s possible we’ve seen pics of real ones mixed in with all the knock offs.
. thats how we have gotten to the point we are at, with all these bammas selling fakes on IG and pushing em as if they have a connect. they dont care. for every one person that figures out theyre pushing fakes, 5-10 more dont. so they can deal with that and keep it hush and keep moving. how many kids wanna tell their parents they messed up and got fake shoes on their dollar. these IG sellers look at who they are selling to! lol.

unless its coming from a nike employee, someone high up in Nike, i wouldnt trust ANYONE. yet how many people supposedly have the “hookup” from memphis? lol. and thats across the country, think how many dudes have claimed that. they cant be stealing truckloads all the time and not getting caught.

doesnt help when the he-who-shall-not-be-named “first look” guy shows fakes EVERY time.

its far too early for these to have arrived at retailers. yeah some pics might be legit, but even the snkrs show didnt have them in the preview. if the source aint a high up or super celeb/athlete…..nope.

Every ‘early’ pair looks different. The pics of the GS version with that perfectly round clown shoe toebox is hilarious.

Too many people in the game now that are solely in it for clout (because they are lonely) or to make a quick buck.

And special shout out to the “hold on to your 2015s!” Mr. Obvious.

My mentality when seeing early pairs of any pair of kicks is that the product that you see early is essentially what we will be getting. But I’m talking realistically early, as in maybe a few months out to said release as opposed to like a year. That being said, I’m with it for a pair of these. Wish they weren’t aged but whatever, retail or on to the next.

They look even more trash in video. The ashy looking cracked leather is OD and should've been closer to the stage haze cracked black leather. JB is cashing in on all the desperate heads who will buy anything marketed “jordan 1 high” or “Jordan 1 Chicago”
Fixed

the nike air tag on these have the same design cues that the OGs had (slimmer Nike Air font, added registered trademark logos)

they're also using it for their yearly jordan 1 '85 releases
I realize that, but the particular pair I mentioned that on was super wonky, not even close to correct.

wayyy to many early pairs lol the 2015s had none floating around months early. I think all these are fake being showed off. Same with the cherry 11s. I'm orolly wrong but in my head I'm right haha

have you ever seen outsoles that look like that? Because I haven't.
considering i did a google search of outsoles of 1985 jordan 1's before I posted and double checked... yeah can't make sense of it.
a little over-the-top but what do I know? seems like they're doing it just to do it.
I see 95s with the skeet soles but it seems like OGs didn’t do that.

95s

95s- peep last slide

OG

Back
Top Bottom