Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

My main concerns are the box around the insole text and the shape of the heel looking at it from birds eye view
I know people have been back and forth on the insole but every legit pair I have even seen has the same pattern and writing. You should just pay one of those legit check apps that can help or post them on Reddit, repsneakers.

IMG_2352.jpeg

My main concerns are the box around the insole text and the shape of the heel looking at it from birds eye view
If my pair shows up and there’s a box around the insole text, I’m going to kill myself.

Luckily my last will and testament is in order and my shoe collection will be given to a local homeless man named ”crazy Bob.”

He doesn’t know me…frankly I don’t think he even knows where he is anymore…he drinks a lot of hooch…his connection to reality is long gone.

But he always compliments me on my shoes while he’s begging for change outside the Westside 7-Eleven.

He’s a good guy, crazy Bob.

…sometimes I think he’s the only real friend I have.

I know people have been back and forth on the insole but every legit pair I have even seen has the same pattern and writing. You should just pay one of those legit check apps that can help or post them on Reddit, repsneakers.

IMG_2352.jpeg
What’s the main difference I’m supposed to see?

The text is more engraved on the legit pair?

There definitely seems to be a smoother finish on the legit insole.

I may have a situation here.

It’s been a week since I bought my pair on eBay and according to FedEx the seller still has the package. He created a label, but hasn’t actually shipped.

I sent him a message, per eBay’s suggestion, but if he doesn’t respond, I’ll know that something is rotten in Denmark.

My main concern is the possibility that I’m dealing with an unscrupulous seller who has the shoes listed on other platforms and is waiting to see if he can get more, before cancelling the order. Or he could be waiting to see if prices shoot up as the release date for the movie gets closer.

Or he could just be a lazy artichoke and I’m being paranoid.

…right now we’re at DEFCON 4.

I may have a situation here.

It’s been a week since I bought my pair on eBay and according to FedEx the seller still has the package. He created a label, but hasn’t actually shipped.

I sent him a message, per eBay’s suggestion, but if he doesn’t respond, I’ll know that something is rotten in Denmark.

My main concern is the possibility that I’m dealing with an unscrupulous seller who has the shoes listed on other platforms and is waiting to see if he can get more, before cancelling the order. Or he could be waiting to see if prices shoot up as the release date for the movie gets closer.

Or he could just be a lazy artichoke and I’m being paranoid.

…right now we’re at DEFCON 4.

Regardless with ebay you're protected so you will get your $$$ back.

It's not like we're in the dark ages of money orders anymore lol.

Regardless with ebay you're protected so you will get your $$$ back.

It's not like we're in the dark ages of money orders anymore lol.
I’m not really concerned about getting my money back.

I just want the damn shoes.

The price I got is better than anything I’ll be able to get in the future, with the discount and all.

Still looking for my 11.5 of these. Got a 9.5 but need my size. Hoping a restock or second chance on snkrs.

Sending the seller a message seemed to light a fire under his lazy boo-tay.

He finally shipped today.

I’ve informed my Delta Force Internet extraction team to stand down.

We’re back at DEFCON 5.

Now the real wait begins.

The insole text better be correct.

…or I’m gonna rain fire on his ***.

CB1A4B42-8402-4F9E-BC72-01A06199ED55.gif

Sending the seller a message seemed to light a fire under his lazy boo-tay.

He finally shipped today.

I’ve informed my Delta Force Internet extraction team to stand down.

We’re back at DEFCON 5.

Now the real wait begins.

The insole text better be correct.

…or I’m gonna rain fire on his ***.

CB1A4B42-8402-4F9E-BC72-01A06199ED55.gif

Dude just chill out. Almost like this is the first time ordering a pair of shoes…

So my pair from stockx finally came in today. I was super nervous opening them because I was convinced they’ll be fake.

I went through every inch of the box, packaging, and finally the shoes. And they were…REAL! Luckily I had a retail pair from SNKRS to compare to and I couldn’t find anything that was questionable. What a relief, I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my back.

When comparing both pairs, my SNKRS pair had way more pronounced cracking on the toes while the stockx pair had way more cracking around the collars and appear more grey. Both pairs look great though and I’m so happy to finally double up!

Attachments

• 93379484-7C2C-41A4-A2C5-6FBEB1335429.jpeg
    93379484-7C2C-41A4-A2C5-6FBEB1335429.jpeg
    320.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 5E6B1D33-25CC-4E59-9F6A-8F0796F9BA20.jpeg
    5E6B1D33-25CC-4E59-9F6A-8F0796F9BA20.jpeg
    383.7 KB · Views: 680
  • 6EBF4584-35FF-4A1D-B3E3-A174A75E3351.jpeg
    6EBF4584-35FF-4A1D-B3E3-A174A75E3351.jpeg
    339.3 KB · Views: 763
Back
Top Bottom