Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

The local shop got some patent leather black/red's that I needed. Doing some browsing and got a couple photos for the thread here. $2500 each! Too rich for my blood.

Attachments

• 20230401_122259.jpg
    20230401_122259.jpg
    339.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 20230401_122311.jpg
    20230401_122311.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 192
I ended up ordering the L&F’s on GOAT. I got a feeling resale prices will skyrocket once “Air” officially comes out.

This is my first AJ 1’s since the black/red pair in 2001. How do they feel comfortable wise?

I find it a little funny how suddenly the term bred is no longer being used. Typing black/red seems to be unnatural to me. Maybe that’s because I’m not an og

It was easy back in the day. There were only 3 or 4 colorways a year. There were the white and reds, black and reds, blues, etc….there was no retro. You had the new Jordans or you were less cool rocking the old model or the “old Jordans.” They lost their magic after the new design was seen on MJs feet.

I will use the bred term or nickname when having a conversation with a younger sneaker fan. It’s just easier. After that I’ll take their ball and tell them to stay out of my yard.

Those clowns on concept had a snippet of their podcast regarding “bred” because I think one of them called something a bred 3 or a black cement 4? I can’t remember exactly but there was a big blowup about it by the dweebs in the comment section of the video.

Call em what you like

Hey guys I really want these in my collection now. I got a couple retro plus color ways I’m trying to get off. You guus think the the movie will make these prices jump up like crazy. Any app or website you guys suggest.

"Cherry" and "Candy Cane" do confuse me during conversation. I have the "what is that?" look. Then the "oh, yeah!" look. I ALWAYS have to think about which Jordan the person is referring to. I don't hate either term, but, I think I'll always be confused for a sec 😂

It is kinda wild we don’t like those nicknames for Jordan’s but that’s how most SBs are referred to and it’s fine :lol:

Real talk did you have your phone out the entire time just waiting for the exact moment to get that pic?
No turbo95eg6 turbo95eg6 it’s really a great movie you should check it out this upcoming Wednesday but this actual scene was really dope to see peter Moore design the one. My son had a great time as well learning some back history in how Nike discovered Michael jordan. By the way Viola Davis did a wonderful job at playing the role as his mother 👏🏽

Last edited:
On the topic of nicknames, how do you guys feel about calling the 13's "he got game" or "HGG". I've always known them as black toes as the shoes came out before the movie.

Back
Top Bottom