Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Last place I’m wearing my 1s to is the movie theater. Floors might be sticky, and you’re basically sitting in the dark for 2 hours, so it’s not like people can see your joints anyhow. Lol

Last place I’m wearing my 1s to is the movie theater. Floors might be sticky, and you’re basically sitting in the dark for 2 hours, so it’s not like people can see your joints anyhow. Lol
I wore my Breds to see John Wick 4 on Friday.

…my Bred mids.

8A43237B-DFA9-45D7-AD5A-40D0F034A979.gif

stop tryna be too cool by not wearing em lol but you’ll wear Jordans to the mall to impress folk ok 👌

Yeah I’ll leave the dweebery of matching in the same shoes and taking a sneaker circle pic to you :lol:

And who goes to the mall to impress people, I went to pick up my 3s and ain’t went back

Last edited:
I’m a proud and unapologetic wearer of mids.

If you get past the subpar leather quality, they’re a fantastically cheap alternative to the highs.

They look great and you don’t have to worry about some little ****** spilling chocolate milk on them in the cafeteria.

Tell them…whoever comes…whoever it is…

57B66628-E9F2-4BCD-B5AC-702C8AD64364.gif

For those that own the 2015 chi 1’s and the lost and found do you notice any difference in fit and comfort? My 2015’s were pretty much unwearable for me because the heel curves forward into the achilles coupled with toe spring making it to painful to walk in but it seems like the lost and found don’t have as much of that same curve at the heel and less toe spring

I may just be too old (42) to understand how it's supposed to work these days. I wore my SB8's to opening day of Space Jam 2. I didn't pay attn to anyone to see if they noticed the sneakers. I knew what I was doing for myself, by celebrating my favorite player.

Wear your sneakers wherever, however, you please.

I’m a proud and unapologetic wearer of mids.

If you get past the subpar leather quality, they’re a fantastically cheap alternative to the highs.

They look great and you don’t have to worry about some little ****** spilling chocolate milk on them in the cafeteria.

Tell them…whoever comes…whoever it is…

57B66628-E9F2-4BCD-B5AC-702C8AD64364.gif
I was gifted a pair of triple white mids and I actually like them a lot. Super clean and they actually wear pretty well.

My buddy got the space jam mids recently too and they’re pretty nice in person. I probably wouldn’t buy any more mids but I don’t think there’s anything wrong with wearing them either.

Yeah I’ll leave the dweebery of matching in the same shoes and taking a sneaker circle pic to you :lol:

And who goes to the mall to impress people, I went to pick up my 3s and ain’t went back
Dweebery? Cmon now kid, you probably talk down on people who wear concert tees of the band or artist they’re seeing too? You’re too cool for everything huh 🤔 ok…

Dweebery? Cmon now kid, you probably talk down on people who wear concert tees of the band or artist they’re seeing too? You’re too cool for everything huh 🤔 ok…

Kid lol

Still feeling yourself after your massive haul of WC3s huh :lol:

Stay corny my friend

I may just be too old (42) to understand how it's supposed to work these days. I wore my SB8's to opening day of Space Jam 2. I didn't pay attn to anyone to see if they noticed the sneakers. I knew what I was doing for myself, by celebrating my favorite player.

Wear your sneakers wherever, however, you please.
Speak for yourself but I wear sneakers for attention and likes on social media. I love the reaction that people give me when I wear the hottest collabs.

Used to love Roshes, then hopped onto Team NMD/Ultra Boost. I loved Yeezys when resell was high but once Drake said “checks over stripes” I knew it was time to hop on the next trend. Jordan x Union, Jordan x AMM, or any Travis Scott Jordan does the job. Straight fire! 🔥 🔥 🔥

I was responding to you tryna talk down on people as if you’re too cool. Let people be, get that hate out ya blood, relax.

Anyway back to the kicks 🙌

Ironic coming from the guy who was talking down on people that missed out on WC3s because you got a whopping 2 pair or whatever it was. But you got it, pal

Back
Top Bottom