Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

They're legit but I'm tryna figure out your thought process here. You got a pair for retail that's guaranteed legit, cool great congrats. What made you need a second pair bad enough that you paid resale through goat, and are now stressing about the authenticity when you had a perfectly good pair at home? You coulda just enjoyed and worn your retail pair, which I'm assuming is far from beat, instead of putting yourself through this stress and money.
I actually did the same thing, won a pair on SNKRS and bought one resale off of stockx recently. It must be something psychological because it’s really hard for me to bring myself to wear something that I really like unless I have another DS pair on ice. To me these shoes are almost like art, and I want to preserve one just like how it came from the factory. Apparently I’m not the only one that do this judging by how many people pick up multiple pairs and post them here.

I think people do this with all kinds of things not just shoes, depends on how much money you got. There are people out there buying brand new cars just to store them away for decades. Some people just like collecting I guess.

Yeah nah that's not for me. I rather have that $200 in my wallet than hiding in my closet. I wear every pair I have, and when I'm not wearing them, they're displayed on my shelves. I find joy and appreciation of these objects by using them for their intended purposes. Shoes are my feet's protection from the outside elements and I don't feel the need to protect my protectors lol. I can always clean em if I really care enough. And with a rotation of 40+ pairs, none of my shoes are getting worn out quickly enough where I feel the need to have a "backup." Not to mention the fact that shoes, and myself, will eventually expire so I'd rather enjoy em while I can.

I did actually just get my first double up EVER, in 15 years of sneakerheading. A backup pair of supreme x clarks wallabees from 2019 because they're a perfect shoe to me. Waterproof goretex upper, vibram sole, buttery suede, can wear em to work, can wear em for chillin. Will happily move onto my second pair once the first is done...but both pairs of those clarks cost me less than one pair of lost and founds :lol:

I was pending forever on that shock drop but finally GOT 'EM

img_1771-jpeg.3118425

I actually did the same thing, won a pair on SNKRS and bought one resale off of stockx recently. It must be something psychological because it’s really hard for me to bring myself to wear something that I really like unless I have another DS pair on ice. To me these shoes are almost like art, and I want to preserve one just like how it came from the factory. Apparently I’m not the only one that do this judging by how many people pick up multiple pairs and post them here.

I think people do this with all kinds of things not just shoes, depends on how much money you got. There are people out there buying brand new cars just to store them away for decades. Some people just like collecting I guess.
i’m the same way brother.

I hope SNKRS doesn’t punish me for not going for the Thunders. Never liked that color blocking. Hopefully none of that 'if you took an L on the Thunder drop, you are qualified for the restock of the Lost and Found' nonsense.

LEO, or Limited Entry Opportunity, is a term used by Nike to refer to a specific type of release on their SNKRS app. These releases typically have a limited number of pairs available and a limited window of time in which to purchase them.

Back
Top Bottom