Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Shock drops and socks are the only thing I hit on apparently. I haven’t won an actual draw in 2 years: thankfully I’ve already scored once for retail on the orginal drop
IMG_4171.png

Shock drops and socks are the only thing I hit on apparently. I haven’t won an actual draw in 2 years: thankfully I’ve already scored once for retail on the orginal drop
IMG_4171.png

That's funny. My account looks exactly the same. Instead of socks, its brick dunks for my girl, and the occasional hoodie from Dicks Sporting Goods that somehow shows up on my Nike account. But I think it might actually help in differentiating the accounts from bot accounts only going after hype stuff, with no other engagement

Either way, after YEARS of consistently losing on my one account, I'm just glad to finally hit anything with a little hype behind it. I'll never be a dude with 8 SNKRS accounts, and my mom, and brother, and cousins and co-workers stopping their lives to enter mid-morning drops for me, so this bit of love in 2023 is good enough

Attachments

• IMG_2768.PNG
    IMG_2768.PNG
    253.4 KB · Views: 478
That's funny. My account looks exactly the same. Instead of socks, its brick dunks for my girl, and the occasional hoodie from Dicks Sporting Goods that somehow shows up on my Nike account. But I think it might actually help in differentiating the accounts from bot accounts only going after hype stuff, with no other engagement

Either way, after YEARS of consistently losing on my one account, I'm just glad to finally hit anything with a little hype behind it. I'll never be a dude with 8 SNKRS accounts, and my mom, and brother, and cousins and co-workers stopping their lives to enter mid-morning drops for me, so this bit of love in 2023 is good enough

Yeah I have some dunks for my wife and random retros that I cop on restocks but those are generally add to cart and check out things. My last draw win was the hyper royals which releases 2 years ago Monday actually, and before that it was the black off white air max in 2019. The majority of my Nike shoe picks ups are not directly through Nike. I’ve bought more shoes from resellers in the past 2-3 years than from Nike directly. It’s whatever at this point though. I always end up with what I want some way or another.

I’ve had exclusive access 3 times in the past 5 years. Two were for GR shoes that didn’t sell out well past the exclusive access into the actual releases, the other was for Off-White dunks that were not even my size lol.

Back
Top Bottom