Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Everybody just tell yourself 42k so when we don’t hit the clown makeup goes on a little easier :lol:

Also with will the “Woe is me” nonsense going on in here the last 12 hours you almost forget 90% of people in here got between 1-4 pairs already sitting in their closet

^^^

Nothing you can do. As soon as Nike loads a product the cook group monitors pick up on it. Doesn’t matter if they do it the minute before they drop. Within seconds all of discord knows

Also as of this morning stock has been cut to 107k
Heard stock was only 42,000
I don’t know what numbers to believe but why all of a sudden some random a** numbers being thrown around?

I pulled 42,000 out my *** cuz it's 4/20 and y'all be smokin crazy stuff to get ya to be delusional enough to believe any of this stock number BS on the internet. 240k 107k man worry bout y'all 401k :rofl: unless the brand confirms or the pairs are numbered, any stock number on the internet for any drop came outta somebody else's ***, too.

The numbers don’t matter, it’s all luck with SNKRS, totally random.
This guy said it best. Stock doesn't matter. You get them or you don't. SNKRs drop on hype shoes like this is nothing but chance because of how many people and bots are out there tryna cop.

Started a Jordan Thurs/Fri day at work with 2 other people.

I was planning on rockin my WC3s for the first time today, but might have to go with the L&Fs again or my Lucky Greens 1s…🤔

Maybe SNKRS app decides for me at 11:40est😂

Wondering if there will be a last minute app update shortly before the release like they did for the thunders shock drop🤔

At least the leaks gave me a 24 hour notice of how my mood will be at about 10:41am ish CST when I get them in the cart, payment is processing and sold out. Then I go on social media and dudes that have never seen a boob in their lives have 60 pairs.

I just need one pair. lol.

/mad.

Back
Top Bottom