Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Let’s see if they notify me and let me enter

Usually restocks or hyped ones they don’t but they notified me on thunders yesterday 🤔🤔

When you see the amount of Ls I’ve taken on this dumb *** app, you’d believe the **** I’m saying

L Bert should be my user name
Lots of Ls means you’re due for a W. Be positive. Or at the very least, wait for the L before you start crying into your pillow. Lol

well lets try this again I guess, hopefully they actually let me enter the draw this time.

I hope they do stuff like this for all super hyped shoes like these and pandas until resellers move on. these shoes should be a staple shoe and a constant cash cow for Nike not a resellers wet dream.

Liked it better when it was random shock drop, FCFS

none of this planned stuff

My only hyped hit ever before this stupid app and raffles was the baby blue OW 1, so much so I actually hit on 2 pairs but somehow got linked so they canceled the other

Let’s eat
29451D4B-D679-4FCC-B11B-0575D5D12B0F.jpeg

When people who took Ls the first time around take another set of Ls this time…ima be like damn hate to see it..😞
IMG_1790.gif

My only hyped hit ever before this stupid app and raffles was the baby blue OW 1, so much so I actually hit on 2 pairs but somehow got linked so they canceled the other
Nike never announced anything. They teased with the poll but nothing announced. People were able to find out the drop time.

I agree..... I blame it on the YouTube dudes that blast the info ot there for a week straight before the "shock drop". Nike should shock drop at random times, like 5am, 7pm.... then we got a chamce.

Back
Top Bottom