Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Rule #1: Never contact customer service

Y’all should know this by now. Lot of sour folk working them lines looking for some thrills

Edit: Also that is a peculiar customer service exchange. She might have cancelled it so she can get you back on the line. Might be a nice little consolation prize in this for you if you play your cards right
Nothing peculiar about it. That's how the Nike reps always talk nowadays.

IMG_1310.jpeg
Second Chance SNKRS pair made it safely, with no mold. Interestingly enough, there’s new white wrapping paper that’s more thin than the pairs I got last year, almost like tissue paper you’d receive in a gift bag. Also no paper stuffed in the shoes either. 🤔
did they come w/ the newspaper and yellow receipt?

IMG_1310.jpeg
Second Chance SNKRS pair made it safely, with no mold. Interestingly enough, there’s new white wrapping paper that’s more thin than the pairs I got last year, almost like tissue paper you’d receive in a gift bag. Also no paper stuffed in the shoes either. 🤔
This, plus on mine the production dates were before my pair from the original drop.

I remember when the EA came out and then the actual release people were saying “If yall copped the first time that’s messed up you’re trying again!”

As if they wouldn’t try to cop again :lol:
I mean I sure tried....just didn't notice that some fam ACTUALLY hit twice....meanwhile some in here sayin they haven't hit on snkrs in years :lol:

If this has been discussed earlier in the thread, I apologize, and would appreciate someone pointing me to the page or pages of the discussion if possible....but I have a question.

Remember the poll the week before the restock on SNKRS? It was something like "If there was a restock, would you a. tell your group chat, or b. keep it secret?"

I didn't pay much attention and just clicked "keep it secret" when I saw it pop up. On my wife's account, I tapped "tell people".

She hit on the restock, I did not. (Neither of us were successful on the original release.)

This obviously isn't "data", but I'm curious of those who hit, what did you answer, if you answered, and if you remember. I mostly answer polls just to "engage" but this release had me curious.

If this has been discussed earlier in the thread, I apologize, and would appreciate someone pointing me to the page or pages of the discussion if possible....but I have a question.

Remember the poll the week before the restock on SNKRS? It was something like "If there was a restock, would you a. tell your group chat, or b. keep it secret?"

I didn't pay much attention and just clicked "keep it secret" when I saw it pop up. On my wife's account, I tapped "tell people".

She hit on the restock, I did not. (Neither of us were successful on the original release.)

This obviously isn't "data", but I'm curious of those who hit, what did you answer, if you answered, and if you remember. I mostly answer polls just to "engage" but this release had me curious.

I selected tell people...and I hit.

I do not think this matters but I want to add to the narrative.

Back
Top Bottom