Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

3DF2DAC0-CC73-4111-83F7-80C60697E76C.jpeg
34D30EC0-D280-492A-B236-718D40FEE6D0.gif

:lol:…12 Billion!!

Even if the 98% success rate at blocking the bots was true, which we all know it absolutely isn’t, then that 2% of successful bot entries is still 240 Million…That’s why people can’t hit on a release that has 230k + pairs…The 2% of bots that’s still getting through is eating up the majority of the stock…

If this has been discussed earlier in the thread, I apologize, and would appreciate someone pointing me to the page or pages of the discussion if possible....but I have a question.

Remember the poll the week before the restock on SNKRS? It was something like "If there was a restock, would you a. tell your group chat, or b. keep it secret?"

I didn't pay much attention and just clicked "keep it secret" when I saw it pop up. On my wife's account, I tapped "tell people".

She hit on the restock, I did not. (Neither of us were successful on the original release.)

This obviously isn't "data", but I'm curious of those who hit, what did you answer, if you answered, and if you remember. I mostly answer polls just to "engage" but this release had me curious.

Can confirm "engagement" does not do anything to help. One of the extra accounts I use (and only log on to use for extra entries) hit.

That account prior to this has only had 1 successful purchase the Jordan 12 Flu Game from 2016 :lol:.

Everything since that 2016 purchase has been unsuccessful until these L&F.

That being said, that account out of the few I was trying to use to enter was the ONLY one that was able to get an entry in.

My most "active" account and the others were unable to get past the payment processing.

How people cop off FNL is beyond me. I don’t even understand all the status points and all that other trash they push :lol:

Been years since I’ve been able to purchase from them
Haven’t bought anything off FNL in years. Feel like I may have missed opportunities to cop a few kicks I’ve wanted though, with not having any status points available.

So you have to have those points to even have a chance to cop? I honestly never understood how it worked. I’m still back on the winners circle points days :lol:
Yeah, you have to earn them spend the points on exclusive access. Just having an account not good enough these days lol

You gotta love this…

Bots on SNKRS can typically comprise 50 percent of the entries on any given high-heat launch and hit the app with an average 12 billion monthly requests to try and cheat the release process.
Is it the mobile app or the SNKRS desktop site? Or both

How people cop off FNL is beyond me. I don’t even understand all the status points and all that other trash they push :lol:

Been years since I’ve been able to purchase from them
I occasionally get a push notification for exclusive access to a release

pull up the app, login, and it tells me to sign up for "status"

🤷‍♂️

I don't get it

Man, just tried on my pair. These feel tight across the toe box where the tongue attaches. Never had this issue with the OG High cuts.

Back
Top Bottom