Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

So this is happening…😭😭😭
IMG_3511.jpeg
Yikes

Tiny but not a magnifying glass moment to me lol.. that can start splitting badly or be fine forever. IDK but I would understand the concern :lol:

Tiny but not a magnifying glass moment to me lol.. that can start splitting badly or be fine forever. IDK but I would understand the concern :lol:
I don’t think that’ll ever become like a structural issue. It’s paint on the surface that’s already pre cracked so imo this is exactly what should happen with wear. The cracked surface will probably flake away over time.

Before I even attempt to pick these up, are there any definitive ways to spot a fake at this point?

I'd suggest tryna buy from someone who can show proof of purchase, or a reputable longtime reseller. I wouldn't trust the blindness of stockx or goat.

I'd suggest tryna buy from someone who can show proof of purchase, or a reputable longtime reseller. I wouldn't trust the blindness of stockx or goat.
I could easily have a legit pair in your size with a receipt and use the receipt to make you feel better while I sell you a fake pair. I mean c’mon!!

I’d trust GOAT and eBay, it’s what they do…

I could easily have a legit pair in your size with a receipt and use the receipt to make you feel better while I sell you a fake pair. I mean c’mon!!

I’d trust GOAT and eBay, it’s what they do…
And you could easily still get a pair of fakes through ebay or goat lol. Anything is possible. But I guess bad hypothetical scenarios only work when you come up with them?

1978S 1978S think he was referring to me, but still not sure how he got to "tell me some idiot with a receipt is 100% legit."

from "I'd suggest tryna buy from someone who can show proof of purchase..."

But dudes be jumping to conclusions like it's the 88 dunk contest :lol:

Like the fool mentioned in a later post, there is never a guarantee of legitimacy. We've outlined several ways to take precautions. Not sure why guy got his BVDs in a bunch over that.

Mine are legit and I got them on StockX.
Good for you buster

And you could easily still get a pair of fakes through ebay or goat lol. Anything is possible. But I guess bad hypothetical scenarios only work when you come up with them?

1978S 1978S think he was referring to me, but still not sure how he got to "tell me some idiot with a receipt is 100% legit."

from "I'd suggest tryna buy from someone who can show proof of purchase..."

But dudes be jumping to conclusions like it's the 88 dunk contest :lol:

Like the fool mentioned in a later post, there is never a guarantee of legitimacy. We've outlined several ways to take precautions. Not sure why guy got his BVDs in a bunch over that.

Good for you buster
Yes, that is all true. And I’d argue these are not hypotheticals, rather being aware of what you’re getting into.
Heads up tho, receipt = proof of purchase.

My argument is people shouldn’t go around saying look for proof of purchase for legitimacy…it means nothing, zilch, squat, nada. It’s irrelevant.

Last edited:
It’s called referring to the general census. Fools in here be telling people get a “proof of purchase!!” That don’t mean ****, either does a real box.

Don't quote me talking about one thing, then saying I said anything else than what I said. :stoneface:

And is patb23 patb23 your burner account? :lol: Be liking every one of your posts.

Don't quote me talking about one thing, then saying I said anything else than what I said. :stoneface:

And is patb23 patb23 your burner account? :lol: Be liking every one of your posts.
Never quoted you.

WTF would I create a burner account to like my own posts? Don’t accuse me of doing something I didn’t do. He liked your post 🤔

Back
Top Bottom