Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

If this is a troll job, it’s brilliant…you have officially achieved the rank of Grandmaster.

If not…Faber Cadtell II is probably 15 years old.
What's so wrong about what he said? It could be possible.

It think it went over the other guys head when he said "Tod McFarlane's." He never said MacFarlane created Spiderman. Fans know that these type of references have been going on for decades.

Jim Lee's X-Men
Bryne's Man of Steel
Etc.

What's so wrong about what he said? It could be possible.

It think it went over the other guys head when he said "Tod McFarlane's." He never said MacFarlane created Spiderman. Fans know that these type of references have been going on for decades.

Jim Lee's X-Men
Bryne's Man of Steel
Etc.
You might be right.

But the way he worded it certainly suggested the possibility that he believes Todd McFarlane created Spiderman.

…no big deal either way.

Dude's screen name is Faber-Castell, a brand of pencils, so he's probably an artist too.

I'm sure he knows better than to think MacFarlane created him. 😂

5F1BB796-9FA2-40CA-80E9-74D7B54604EF.gif

Think I may be able to get a size 10 for around $350 soon.

Another restock would be great! To cop? Yeah right, lol. But resell in certain sizes could be cut down a bit more if it happened…

Conveniently forgets to mention that you have to spend $900 on non-retail sneakers in the first 30 days (maybe 60?) to even have a chance at buying something from a retail collection.
I'm pretty sure it was $900 in 60 days to begin a trial and then an additional $600 to be fully included into the Top-Star program. I was invited to join the program with that set amount and obviously I didn't do it. I even got a phone call from someone at eBay reminding me that my trial due date was coming up :rofl:

I'm pretty sure it was $900 in 60 days to begin a trial and then an additional $600 to be fully included into the Top-Star program. I was invited to join the program with that set amount and obviously I didn't do it. I even got a phone call from someone at eBay reminding me that my trial due date was coming up :rofl:

I got the same coupon and endless 10% off coupons, still wasn’t doing that sucka *** garbage

I got the same coupon and endless 10% off coupons, still wasn’t doing that sucka *** garbage

Yup same. Got multiple phone calls. I could MAYBE see it being worth it if you buy $900 of sneakers and then just re-sell them on eBay (which eBay is probably hoping for so they double up on fees), but you’d still lose $ and it would be a lotta work.

When I was in the top star trial they wanted me to spend 1.5K in a quarter I think. And I actually did 🤣 smh. But I had a couple shoes purchased that weren’t “qualified” such as an overseas seller and a listing that wasn’t in the right category. Never got a chance to buy a top star release. After that I had literally no shoes I wanted to drop bank on so I wrote them off. F em

When I was in the top star trial they wanted me to spend 1.5K in a quarter I think. And I actually did 🤣 smh. But I had a couple shoes purchased that weren’t “qualified” such as an overseas seller and a listing that wasn’t in the right category. Never got a chance to buy a top star release. After that I had literally no shoes I wanted to drop bank on so I wrote them off. F em

That’s wild only certain purchases count :smh:

If I was going to spend $900 on shoes during my trial anyway it would’ve been cool but there’s so many other avenues to get shoes from it’s hard to spend that much just on eBay

That’s wild only certain purchases count :smh:

If I was going to spend $900 on shoes during my trial anyway it would’ve been cool but there’s so many other avenues to get shoes from it’s hard to spend that much just on eBay
Especially knowing that eBay prices are pretty inflated compared to the other options. I had the trial period and I needed to spend 1.5k in 2 months to keep it. And them making that a quarterly thing is ridiculous. Only big resellers are spending that every 3 months. If it was 1.5k in like 6 months or a year, that would be a little more understandable

And correct me if I’m wrong, but you’re not even guaranteed to be able to purchase something from the top star collection when it drops right? Like it can sell out the same way regular sites do

one of the only shoes I’ve been actively pissed off about not getting

and I don’t even need em cause I have the 2015s in perfect condition

but I wear those a lot and would like to have a backup of my favorite shoe

Back
Top Bottom