Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I’ll enter every raffle available, but I’ve got my resale money saved up. Lots of Jordan releases have been easy to grab lately. This one will be very tough.

1660920108289.png

1660920120664.png

Blessed to have gotten my 199x pair with all original packaging. Only pair I've ever cared about having the box for.

1660920108289.png

1660920120664.png

Blessed to have gotten my 199x pair with all original packaging. Only pair I've ever cared about having the box for.
This was the best time because whenever they took these compilation pics with all of the models, they were all OG. All of the shapes and toes are :pimp:

Earliest I remember is the 6’s but it was kind of all over the place…Maybe even earlier than that but 🤷‍♂️ …Some would say “Air Jordan” - some “Air Jordan VI” - some “Air Jordan 6”…It’s been a while but I seem to remember the 8’s being the worst about having random labels…

Whole thing was scattershot and I’d even go as far as to call it an afterthought…I mean look at the XI I.E. for example…Conventional theory is that the “I.E.” was set on the wrong line when the label got set 😂…Tinker has even said he has no idea what it means…

I heard someone say a while back that the IE may have stood for “ingrained elephant-print”. Don’t remember who it was but it seemed like someone knowledgeable.

Very True….but 2015 Chis were quiet around my way

That was probably the most surprising drop I ever experienced…The hype nonsense on them had me checking out before they even dropped…Managed to snag my brother and my pairs off off the old FTL / Champs apps…Literally didn’t try anyplace else because I didn’t feel like dealing with the headache…Literally didn’t expect that with the amount of issues people were posting about having…

I really was out on these but somehow Jay convinced me of how fire these are .... This man is amazing I'm genuinely at a loss for words

michael-jordan-mj.gif

The cracked black leather is cringy, and the bottom is gross. Personally don't get the appeal. Will keep watching to see how this release unfolds for entertainment purposes. Hope they're easy to cop for those who want them.

So everyone has early pairs on (IG SHOE GUYS) hopefully they made alot or these ppl are promoting fakes? Anyway I need 3 pair lol

This is like a rollercoaster. These are a must-cop and every day goes between "no way I'll get my hands on them" to "so you're telling me there's a chance..."

The 🏷️ I'm getting from IGers are 📈

Back
Top Bottom