Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

i wonder what year we get the strap retro. im sure people will be mad when it happens whenever it is.

And notice how none of those 1s have cracked white leather...SMH. I could definitely the strap version launching someday!

Got Anxious Waiting Till Nov. So Took A Step Back In Time Before These Retros Drop Again….
62F78811-2B4D-4BC7-9BE0-6E85514F6372.jpeg

11B05D3C-CBA4-43F5-82A2-C380BFF0F898.jpeg

(Not My Carpet :lol:)

Updated Pics Upon Touchdown And A Lil Spruce Up :nthat:

That carpet released before the shoes 😂
Shoes Held Up Better Over The Last 39 Years Somehow Fa Sho! :lol:

All Jokes Aside, A True “Lost And Found” Story To Go With This Pair And I Can’t Wait To Have Them In Hand And Share With Fellow “Chicago 1” Enthusiasts. They’re Getting Harder And Harder To Come By In This Condition/Size These Days So I Had To Jump

Stay Tuned!

This guy is nuts. Really 12 hundred dollars…. He’s prices are always way way over the top just to cop early. Or because he is calling the high Chicago’s
0592784C-4DCF-42DD-8543-D93E3B31A3D0.png

This guy is nuts. Really 12 hundred dollars…. He’s prices are always way way over the top just to cop early. Or because he is calling the high Chicago’s
0592784C-4DCF-42DD-8543-D93E3B31A3D0.png
Lmfaooooooooo i do not know why any of y’all are surprised by this.
OW CHI’s are like 6000-7000
TR are like 1500
‘15’ Chicagos are 1800+
Lows are like 500+
Origin Stories are $800+
Average price for this combined is $2000

Resellers are definitely trying to get their money now, for when the price drops.

$1200 is looked at as a steal.

Why would anyone even look at prices for a sneaker before it releases?
I personally don’t, especially this damn early. BUT, I’d say to first maybe gauge what the resale MIGHT be (if they’re ONLY going for $1.2-1.5 this early, considering how hyped we think they’re gonna be, for some this is promising for lower-ish resale prices when they actually do drop and many expect to miss), and secondly like D_eezus D_eezus mentioned some that got it to drop it just impatiently want to grab early to a avoid expected disappointment and/or hoop jumping. Neither is for me, but I get it.

Back
Top Bottom