Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I guess I have to see them in person, but I’m not bothered much by the cracked leather from what I’ve seen so far. Sure, would rather have a regular version but I’m not mad about it.
Well from what I seen the cracked leather is similar to what was on that visionaire volt pair that released a few months ago.

It shouldn't be crazy to think they will mass produce these. AJ1s have been in high demand since the 2013 Royals, and Nike has let the demand build for nearly a decade to the point that people are buying up mids and lows. They have to cash in on the AJ1 before it's bubble bursts. They can mass produce these and still have the 85 cut Chicago in their back pocket.

It shouldn't be crazy to think they will mass produce these. AJ1s have been in high demand since the 2013 Royals, and Nike has let the demand build for nearly a decade to the point that people are buying up mids and lows. They have to cash in on the AJ1 before it's bubble bursts. They can mass produce these and still have the 85 cut Chicago in their back pocket.
Reminds me of the massive triple white 350 release. It didn't tank the line.

Back
Top Bottom