Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I’ve always had an issue getting 1s. Was a lot of backdoor shenanigans going on in my area… Then I was killing once the raffles went to the app. Now I’m back to never winning lol.
I want these so hopefully dude telling the truth. Sounds like a little effort and you’ll be good. But never know…

Lol nah I already know it’s a very low chance i get for retail.. Not paying nothing crazy for resell either. Good chance may not have these. But positive vibes only. Lol

I’ll just add them to the list if 1s I’ll never have.

I only secured 1 pair of Cool Grey 11s and entered at least a dozen raffles. They can make 2 million of anything, but it wouldn’t matter because 4 million people are trying to buy.
Then they need to make 4 million pairs, smh

They can make 8 million pairs and cats still gon go out sad.

This is Chi 1's.

No matter how many pair they actually release, these are one of them shoes where the more they release, the more cats gon beast for em.

If you think you bout to be seein Chi 1's on shelves past that first day, pass what you smokin.

Did Chicagos or Breds ever sit on shelves?

...I figured they were the two color ways that were immune to the trends.

i got 3 pairs of banneds on RD just buy being online and adding to cart on different sites.

Footaction/footlocker/champs used to hold me down on all jordan 1 release. reverse shattered backboards, banneds, gold toes, bred toes, shadows all copped manually at retail. back then you werent fighting an entire automated checkout bot though, or atleast not many. you were fighting add to cart bots. most sites would error out at first anyway so you could essentially do what the bot did manually

Ima play it safe this time. Buy 10 pair to ensure I get good crack height/width and mix match left and right shoes. Probably keep a pair from each factory.

It doesn't matter if there's #400,000 to #2,000,000 in stock, because of how hard everybody wants to beast on this specific release. Y'all see the 🤡,s up in here talking about they want 5 to 10 pairs a piece of this shoe. That's the main issue, everybody wants multiples, and we're not talking about 2 pairs multiples either. The majority of everybody just wants to hoard as many pairs that they can get their hands on, so they can sit up in their closets collecting dust for up to 20 years.

While pulling them out only to take pictures of for to see, so they can stunt on other collectors and resellers just to stunt. That mentality is super lame. Especially when it's people out here who just want 1 pair to wear outside.

The good thing about this release is that the resell wont be $500.00 to $1,000.00 out the gate since there will be alot more pairs to go around.

i got 3 pairs of banneds on RD just buy being online and adding to cart on different sites.

Footaction/footlocker/champs used to hold me down on all jordan 1 release. reverse shattered backboards, banneds, gold toes, bred toes, shadows all copped manually at retail. back then you werent fighting an entire automated checkout bot though, or atleast not many. you were fighting add to cart bots. most sites would error out at first anyway so you could essentially do what the bot did manually

It doesn't matter if there's #400,000 to #2,000,000 in stock, because of how hard everybody wants to beast on this specific release. Y'all see the 🤡,s up in here talking about they want 5 to 10 pairs a piece of this shoe. That's the main issue, everybody wants multiples, and we're not talking about 2 pairs multiples either. The majority of everybody just wants to hoard as many pairs that they can get their hands on, so they can sit up in their closets collecting dust for up to 20 years.

While pulling them out only to take pictures of for to see, so they can stunt on other collectors and resellers just to stunt. That mentality is super lame. Especially when it's people out here who just want 1 pair to wear outside.

The good thing about this release is that the resell wont be $500.00 to $1,000.00 out the gate since there will be alot more pairs to go around.
Definitely bugs the S out of me when there's a big release and some cats on here bragging about tripling up, when they know that plenty of us took Ls and can't even get one.

...just seems obnoxious.

most of the folks talking about getting multiples are going to be doing it on the resell market. nobody has any control over how many pairs they can get unless theyre buying from a backdoor to begin with.

Stop it. I've seen cats get the backdoor love, still enter multiple raffles, and also buy resell on certain releases like 11's and certain 1's. Some people are just fanatics about certain releases such as certain OG Colorways.

DJ Kool Herc
2022_NYR_20999_0003_005(a_group_of_three_polaroid_portraits_two_of_dj_kool_herc_at_staffords_p...jpg

Definitely bugs the S out of me when there's a big release and some cats on here bragging about tripling up, when they know that plenty of us took Ls and can't even get one.

...just seems obnoxious.
Automatic NT response. You were sleeping on this release. You didn’t put in the work. Bought seven pairs; how come you couldn’t get one.

SMH. It really isn’t easy. Especially as we move to this direct to customer model.

Back
Top Bottom