Playoff 12s
Military Black 4s
Georgetown 6s
Taxi 1s
Dark Marina 1s
Racer Blue 5s
Air Max 1 Blueprints

That’s a lot of SNKRS dubs for one man.

…what have you done to please Uncle Phil?

A2AA6089-A915-4832-AB80-16DE0BF07F7A.gif

These not really trash per se but dude was actin like they were hard to cop lol. Most of those still selling near retail

Hmm idk about the others but I’m pretty sure Georgetown 6s sat for at least an hour. And they restocked last week
I didn’t go for the Georgetowns, but I’m pretty sure they sold out instantly in the money sizes.

…11.5 and what not.

Pretty sure I said nothing about resell. All I said was that I hit on SNKRS far more than any of the Foot apps, and then posted the shoes I hit on because someone asked. Get a job before you get that 1099 you cant pay and end up owing the IRS for the rest of your life.

Pretty sure I said nothing about resell. All I said was that I hit on SNKRS far more than any of the Foot apps, and then posted the shoes I hit on because someone asked. Get a job before you get that 1099 you cant pay and end up owing the IRS for the rest of your life.
You didn’t “hit” on most of those it’s more like you just went and “bought” them lmfao

You didn’t “hit” on most of those it’s more like you just went and “bought” them lmfao
Honestly, it's the same difference.

I do think the sneaker craze has been slowing down lately, which is good for those of us that actually benefit from the hype dying down.

What the majority of everybody on Social Media and Online aren't recognizing, is that the demand for High OG 1's are tremendously low right now. Like I've said before, alot of colorways released this year were good colorways with super good quality, especially the Taxis.

From what i noticed, it's just alot of people peggy backing off of each other's emotions and comments to follow a specific narrative when it comes Jordan 1 Highs within this last year. The (Nike released bad colorways this year, and thats the reason why the pricing on them in the resell market is so low comments) isn't true at all.

Anybody who wants to actually wear these GR retros, just aren't spending and wasting their extra income frivolously on the resell market right now in 2022/2023, due to all of the factors that's going on in the economy. The people i personally know, aren't buying retros right now in the resell market like they were around 1 to 2 years ago.

The majority of y'all still think it's 2019 to 2021 because of what we see online, with the delusional hype of these reseller YouTube/ig videos that come out everyday. If you're watching the prices on the resell market, sellers are lowering prices on different types of shoes at the moment, because they're tired of just sitting on pairs for so long, due to people being smarter with their money.

Another problem is that alot of y'all on these message boards are seriously delusional. Because of how alot of us are strictly only into collaboration high priced reselling shoes. Of course a #30,000 to #80,000 stock release is going to command anywhere from $500.00 to $2000.00 on the aftermarket right after they're released.

Now compare that to how GR High 1's that are into #100,000 to #300,000 in stock numbers are low in the resell market (that have good quality too might i add) right now, should show you how more selective buyers are being with their money at the moment.

I can't say that the demand is dead on High 1's either, because as much as everyone online says that Nike released bad colorways this year, that's not exactly true.

Because those same 1,s sold out within minutes on release day, but the resell pricing is just low. All that shows me is that the people still want the highs to wear, but they're not going to pay resell anymore, so they're making it harder on the resellers of today. Because now the resellers are still stuck with the pandemic reselling mentality, that has them stuck with alot of pairs of retros just sitting, because people are clutching their wallets, because overspending on shoes right now isn't a priority anymore.

The people on this message board is a niche market. Alot of y'all are going to spend $400.00 + on the resell market for these L&F 1,s because of the fanatic fandom mentality of (i need all OG Colorways no mentality that stays inside of our heads).

If anything, if reselling prices stay around $400.00 pr more on these on release day, it'll be a shoe that resellers sell to other resellers or to the niche crowd like us. But the bulk of the inventory of this release will be stuck in these peoples closets for years to come.

Because by the time the market corrects itself within 2 to 3 from now, resell prices on these will be over the top because of the delusional mindset of them being worth so much just because they're a Chicago. So people still aren't going to spend on them. Because why would I want to spend $500.00 to $1500.00 on any shoe that looks pre worn out of the box, when I want my shoes to look fresh and new when I buy them. There's other things better that I can spend that type of money on.

The majority of people just want this shoe strictly because of the OG Colorway/resell hype, not because they actually want to wear them the day of release. It's not even a good looking shoe because that vintage bs that they did to them. Deals will be had for $250.00 to $400.00, because alot of people just want this shoe to resell from what I've been seeing. I wouldn't buy in bulk, because nobody's buying like that right now, unless if you're going to send them to consignment shop. But these aren't going to fly off of the shelves in bulk straight out of StockX and Goat for $500.00 on release day like how the majority of y'all think they will.

The (Nike released bad colorways this year, and thats the reason why the pricing on them in the resell market is so low comments) isn't true at all.

I won’t say that there aren’t other factors at play, like the economy. But this “cool down” on Jordan 1s is absolutely intentional by Nike marketing. We know what the market looks like when shoes are intentionally limited to generate hype, and when things are released to get as many people in those shoes as possible. The “culture” has been feeding on the jordan 1 high hype while mids, lows, and lower demand J1 variations been available for casuals to widen the appeal. Now they’re doing the same thing with highs.

Personally I think Nike is trying to create breathing room to re-engage the sneaker culture in a more profitable way that leaves less people out. For the past few years Nike’s face has been increasingly upper class white kids, resellers, and celebrities and I don’t think inaccessibility is something nike wants to be it’s marketing image. Especially not while other brands are becoming popular and companies like adidas (even with the Kanye issues) are keeping nothing sacred and giving people chance after chance to get coveted shoes. It’s all about money at the end of the day but Nike is forever playing the long game. There is no long game if real sneaker enthusiasts tap out on the brand.

Last edited:
500K isnt a lot of pairs considering there are millions of people in the United States and this colorway is one of the most iconic in the entire line. If people missed out on Bred Toes (myself included), theyll miss out on these guaranteed. Resellers are going to look to stock up on a release that is profitable for them to get mutiple pairs of and this is just the pair. Im glad I preordered mine for $550 shipped and dont have to worry about this release.

500K isnt a lot of pairs considering there are millions of people in the United States and this colorway is one of the most iconic in the entire line. If people missed out on Bred Toes (myself included), theyll miss out on these guaranteed. Resellers are going to look to stock up on a release that is profitable for them to get mutiple pairs of and this is just the pair. Im glad I preordered mine for $550 shipped and dont have to worry about this release.

Always great to plan ahead and not have to stress on release date.

kevin-hart-kevin.gif

At the end of the day, the Chicago colorway is probably the most popular colorway of the 1. I don’t think anyone is safe with the currently reported stock numbers so you best put in all the raffle entries that you can. Don’t rely on social media to tell you “you’ll be ok.”

where did you preorder? my guy recently went out of business

Saying you locked in a preorder at $550 for peace of mind, is like saying you became someone's B on the first day in prison in order to avoid being passed around cell block D like a bag of candy.

One is clearly better than the other.

...but they both kind of suck.

Last edited:
if hes not upset with dropping the money to secure his pair i dont see a problem with it. personally I dont think resell will be that bad immediately after the drop since a ton of people will be throwing their pairs up for sale. whether he over paid or not though he'll be a lot more unbothered come release day than a lot of the folks "preparing" to cop for retail lol

Back
Top Bottom