Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Imagine ordering from Zadeh expecting the fire and you get 1.5's :sick:

Honestly it might be a come up either way.

If JB releases 1.5's or some other trash iteration instead, these young fools will pay resale on anything these days. :lol:

If they release in an acceptable way, and look good, you secured your pair.

I hope that JB does these justice for everyone waiting and especially those that pre-ordered. I still have my doubts even though we haven't seen anything yet.

Scooped my 12 from Zadeh, not taking any chances trying to chase these down on release day, it’s going to be a zoo

One of my friend who buys off Z usually buy a few from him. I think he was super hyped with the "shattered 4.0" and bought over 10 pairs. And it turned out it wasn't, and he didn't let him get a refund or he would ban him and now stuck with 10+ pairs of the electro orange. As good as his price is, beside the wait, some people arent aware that he sells base on mockup and it might not be the final product and he won't refund you.

One of my friend who buys off Z usually buy a few from him. I think he was super hyped with the "shattered 4.0" and bought over 10 pairs. And it turned out it wasn't, and he didn't let him get a refund or he would ban him and now stuck with 10+ pairs of the electro orange. As good as his price is, beside the wait, some people arent aware that he sells base on mockup and it might not be the final product and he won't refund you.
All in the disclaimer, I would of just let him ban me

All in the disclaimer, I would of just let him ban me

I would of too if I was in his shoe. But as you know many people dont read including my friend. Wonder how many people will get banned on his site if it turns out to be nothing like the chicagos.

Muslin is one of the colors on the Coutures.....it's very likely the midsole given the aged concept

crisis averted

jay-z-clap.gif

tbh i don't mind if they're gonna rerelease the 1.5s again. i have a pair of those and i love them to death.

plus, once the sole crumbles, i can just let someone sole-swap 'em with a Nike Dunk sole :lol:

tbh i don't mind if they're gonna rerelease the 1.5s again. i have a pair of those and i love them to death.

plus, once the sole crumbles, i can just let someone sole-swap 'em with a Nike Dunk sole :lol:
Yep I’ve got the black/red 1.5s from a couple years ago and I really like them.. My least favorite part about them is how they say nike instead of air jordan on the wings logo tho

So zedah is now the move. I wonder what prices will look like on release day. Any shoe we could compare it to now? Maybe the patent breds? Initial resell on those well before the drop date was 1k+ then bottomed out to 300+.

Personally I would never go the Zadeh route. If the shoe ends up looking horrendous, then youre basically SOL. I tried preordering the Off White 2s from Sole Seriouss and they never received them and I got the email only after Virgil passed away so the price went up exponentially. Id rather wait until I see actual pictures of what these are going to look like and would pay resell either shortly before the release or after pairs came in and people are trying to sell

Back
Top Bottom