Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Bro, that was a fun week on here! So much entertainment. Top 10 NT moment for sure.
The salt levels were to the moon! I posted that I was able to cop a pair at a local footlocker raffle on release day and the hate and thirst was real lol. Had a ton of DM offers but told them all nah

We’ll see u on release day :pimp:

You're smoking dope with that one.

I've already made up my mind that I'm not even going to contemplate getting these.

If I bypassed the Reimagined Black/Red 1 last year, why would I have interest in this crap?

I’m smoking dope on this one and copping. It’s a Chicago and I have no shame collecting all iterations. :lol:

I ain't mad at anyone who wants these or any alternate versions of retro Jordans, it's just not for me. I understand there's a market for stuff like this and past releases in the same vein.

I'll always have an affinity with the originals because that's how I remember seeing Jordans in the past. It's just something about Jordans in default form that appeals to me as opposed to re-releases with revisions or tweaks on them.

I hope everyone who wants these for keeping and wearing gets them with no problems.

I’m smoking dope on this one and copping. It’s a Chicago and I have no shame collecting all iterations. :lol:
My mentality with these exactly. These look dope to me (looks like they didn’t do too much extra sht to them), and I also have ZERO shame getting all iterations of the Chicago 1s. Got the 2015s, and the Spideys, and these will be had.

Sole hasn’t been attached to the shoe yet…Makes it look strange…Plus looks like a GS size 🤷‍♂️

Bingo

E6583C93-78ED-4842-B676-02C41E8A59B1.jpeg

Which reimagined bred 1s u talking abt therealest1 therealest1 the 85s?

I dont count those as breds imo the colorblocking is not the same

Last edited:
so with that being a GS size, these must not be a high 85' og shoe as those didn't release in GS sizes unless things changed.

When did it come out that these would be 85’ mold?

I thought all the leakers were saying they’ll be OG Highs with a re-worked toe box or some **** like that…I know Twitter/ IG was labeling them as the ~Reimagined 85’~ or whatever but I don’t think they were ever going to be the actual 85’ build…The 85’ stuff was coming from the fact that they were releasing aged to look like a pair of OG’s…

The main thing I got from that pic is that there's some sail on em..... they aren't ((((YELLOWED OUT)))).... which means I'm totally in and will stash some away for resale because they probably won't be dropping again until 2026 or something 😂.

Back
Top Bottom