Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Kinda cool that they used the OG tongue tags with the wonky swoosh with this one
Just noticed that, crazy that they bothered doing that and using the proper wings logo.. If they weren’t aged and were regular Chi 1s they’d be pretty decent.

The toe box on these is what the toe on the ‘85s should look like..

Screenshot_20220617-083206_Instagram.jpg

Looks good

But theres 8 other profiles that claim to have final

only person im gonna go with is when Nike releases photos at this point

Zadeh was the nail in the coffin for me, feel bad whoever got in with him, I was contemplating it myself

Yeah... these are so necessary and the toebox lookin a lil more true to form :nthat: ! Full family sizing too! Hope these are a massive GR. I want 2 pairs if I can swing em. Dark Iris 3's, Fire Red 3's(2 pairs), Midnight Navy 4's, A Ma Maniere 2's & 1's, these are all my necessary cops for the year and I'm done.

Last edited:
Man I had found a sneaker page with sizes and thought about copping early but I’m low key scared of those type of guys rn 🤣😭 all I can think about is Zadeah now when I see early pairs

Im with you guys on this $500-$600 is my max on these, if I can’t grab em for that i’m outtie

If I see anybody on Youtube paint the cracked ankle collar part successfully to make it look normal, that’s the route i’ll be going. The cracked white part isn’t as noticeable from couple feet away.

Hope these are a massive GR.

That sneakertigger account keeps saying 100K pairs. If that’s true, this will be an epic disaster. And then, even if I was willing to pay the resale price, I’d me massively concerned about getting fakes when I know there are going to be loads of top-end knock offs of these in circulation. Doubt I’m ever going to own them as a result.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom