Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

🥹 Got Em 🥹
6CB304ED-7AFD-4970-85F4-17AA4D68B984.jpeg
“Dear Lord,
It’s me again… So, the Lost and Founds on the Snkrs app…”

I refreshed the app and just kept trying. It took like 20 mins of submitting. I assume it was thinking I that was a bot bc I used a different cc than I normally do.

For me I forgot i had my ip address hidden lol. It took for OG_Snkr_Fan OG_Snkr_Fan to say clear cache that I went around the settings in my phone and seen what was going on.

Yes, the PS5 version is the version you want to play.

There are various difficulty levels you can adjust.

I have friend playing this offline early and that has me super salty.

This game is the best game you will ever play.

srs

Yeah, can't wait for tomorrow. :pimp:

PO

For me I forgot i had my ip address hidden lol. It took for OG_Snkr_Fan OG_Snkr_Fan to say clear cache that I went around the settings in my phone and seen what was going on.

brady1286 brady1286 Im sorry you missed out my brother.. I wished I read your message earlier.. I knew I wasn't going to get access, but love to read the comments and W"s of the non 20 L's accounts. Nike's launch team are a bunch of morons.

In my opinion, any account more than 5 years old should have automatically got it. I have been shopping on Nike since 2001. First pair purchased was Midnight Navy 1's and Jordan 1 XVI low white red on Nike.com. I have an aol account, if you know you know. I stopped using my account back in 2020 since I understood that My account was clipped or they banned me or something. Makes no sense. My new account hardly gets guacamole too which hit on nothing.

Long story short, this whole thing was a gimmick for Nike to portray "Transparency". Yeah sure..

Congrats to all my brothers that Copped.

My last EA from Snkrs was the Fire Red 3's so I didn't expect to get EA for these. Finishline on the other hand has given me just about everything their EA should be coming up soon. Congrats on those who got the W.

Back
Top Bottom