Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

One last hurdle 😣 😩

6003C719-9B47-4E37-A4F5-35720A69F1BE.jpeg

Just had my White Cement/Midnight Navy 4's "delivered" to the wrong address. I know they delivered it to their own address. Still says investigation open but I know the outcome. I will get my money back but will not get the shoes :-(
Same thing happened to my friend when he bought the PS5, he bought it twice from GameStop on different days when they were selling the bundle and both times says "delivered" and it wasn't. This was December 2020. They knew what was in the box.

Same thing happened to my friend when he bought the PS5, he bought it twice from GameStop on different days when they were selling the bundle and both times says "delivered" and it wasn't. This was December 2020. They knew what was in the box.
Yup, so messed up. Really wanted those, refuse to pay resell

Speak for yaselves. I screenshotted this dumb FB memory that popped up one day years back of my naive 19 year old self saying a life goal was to own a pair of 85 or 94 chi's :lol: glad I set the bar low and was able to accomplish that. I've never liked black and reds much, never had or wanted a pair. When I think of a sneaker, my prototypical idea of what a sneaker is, it's a chicago 1. It's just...what a shoe is to me. The '03 patent leather mids never appealed to me so 2013 was my first chance to own any iteration (that I could afford) and I eventually copped a used pair under retail (broke undergrad days). I was not able to touch a pair of 2015s for retail, I went from '13s to '94s. 2013s were attainable because the materials sucked, they were uncomfortable, and 1s hype wasn't there yet. IIRC chi's dropped early in 2013 before the "retro high OG" pairs with nike air. We can't forget how badly JB disrespected 1s from 2008-2012 with jumpman branding, plastic leather, garbage colorways, straps, all that. Those were reasons no one wanted 1s. **** was we gonna do with some color pack or anondized foamposite 1s :rofl:

Gotta bear in mind black and reds have seen releases in '85, '94/95, '01, '09, '11, '13, '16 vs only '85, '94/95, '13, '15 for chicago. Fewer opportunities to purchase chicagos means fewer people have seen them in stores or out in the wild. Chicagos never had the storytelling aspect from JB that black and red did. JB marketing did wonders hyping up the black and red colorway from the 2009 DMP pack to the 2011 banned edition (despite its weird release) to the whole 2016 banned campaign alongside the 31s. The brand simply didn't promote and make other consumers as aware of other OG colorways, those have been for the die hard fans.

Sorry for the essay. The chicago 1 is my favorite sneaker and I wanted them since I was like 10 years old :nerd:

my stupid *** self when I was 19
1667431947737.png

Went to the sneaker history exhibit at the Brooklyn Museum in 2015 so I could get a look at an OG pair. Hung the pamphlet on my college dorm wall lol
1667432025603.png
Chicago 1’s didn’t need any hype because this was the shoe Mike wore than any other colorway. He was the 💩 so people like me back then wanted what he had on.

Just wanted to say that I'm genuinely happy for all of my brothers out there who were fortunate enough to get a pair today. And while I'm disappointed that I wasn't able to get EA myself, I know that we're all in this together and a victory for one us, is a victory for all of us.

...I wish nothing but peace, love and happiness to my NikeTalk family.

I HATE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gary oldman.gif

No EA for me.... But resell is not bad right now. I wonder if their going to continue to go down...

Just going to try online raffles and hit up a couple of shoe palaces around my area.

Back
Top Bottom