Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

11JbbNHfXBqqhq.gif

Real ****!! 💯😂

Am I the only one where if you redeemed exclusive access on desktop for anything you could try again on release date for another?
I don’t know if they’ve changed it since then, but that’s how I doubled up on Concord XIs. I had a nice little run of black Diamond Dunk SB, back to back Concords, then capped off the year with Purple Lobster Dunk SB. Those were the days
9C9A48B5-B9AC-489D-B6E2-88B568E76EC4.jpeg

I don’t know if they’ve changed it since then, but that’s how I doubled up on Concord XIs. I had a nice little run of black Diamond Dunk SB, back to back Concords, then capped off the year with Purple Lobster Dunk SB. Those were the days

This…I did this with the Concords, and the Black / Red IV’s, and a couple others…Last time I doubled up off the app was the CG 11’s last year…These Chi’s were the first EA I got since then so I have no idea if they changed it up…I will say though that I got the Fire Red 3’s on release day and it wouldn’t let me purchase again on the restock a couple weeks back…Just had the greyed out ~PURCHASED~ tab…Maybe they changed it up…

Last night I didn’t have the exclusive access. So while in a meeting this morning, I was BS’n around in a meeting and saw that I was able to select sizes. So I hurried to get my CC in however, it wasn’t accepting my card. I had to do a presentation and didn’t have enough time to add get my cart together. I’m thinking of all times I’m able to get access. So I’m up there for my presentation for about 25+ minutes thinking they’ll be gone by the time I get back to my seat. So when I got back to my seat I got I tried to input my info and low and behold I got this
👇🏽
I just need the 2’s and I’m good.
5A78E7AC-83FC-423B-A0DC-87C686CD06C7.jpeg

Alot of kicks sat this year and are now being discounted ....JB/NIKE needed big numbers with these to make the shareholders happy with profits....they need to do this ish once a year and drop a huge grail in retro 11 numbers or close. The only 1 I think that could compete next would be black/red 1s.

Alot of kicks sat this year and are now being discounted ....JB/NIKE needed big numbers with these to make the shareholders happy with profits....they need to do this ish once a year and drop a huge grail in retro 11 numbers or close. The only 1 I think that could compete next would be black/red 1s.
They did that last year (even though it was patent). I’d totally be down for them to start rolling out higher stock for 1’s. Hell, bring back all the OG colors again in 85 cut with higher stock.

DO NOT TEASE ME LIKE THIS AGAIN.

Had my heart pumping when I seen these images.:wow::smh:

Back
Top Bottom