Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Wow. That sucks.

I had issues on my phone. It would continue spinning after the splash was done. Had an iPad opened as well which went through. My laptop was waiting, waiting, and waiting.

This whole FNL release was terrible. Have been trying to just get on the site since 8:45. Got through on 2 devices at like 10:56, and as soon as I hit enter on my password, back in the queue. By the time it finally let me back in, all gone. Then hearing people just pulled up the app and got straight in. Makes absolutely no sense.

I feel like imma strike out. I never used FNL/JD so I didn’t have status points/access. I entered in a bunch of raffles and crickets.

SNKRS is 50/50 for me. Hoping it’s on the good side of that 50 this time.

Smh can't win on these. Been on my status page all morning refreshing. At 10AM they kick me out it, finally gave me access, then kept me in the queue until every pair was completely sold out. What I just went through was traumatizing. Wow I can't believe that. That's not access.

Man, wish I could hit today on one of the dozen raffles I entered before leaving for camping for the wknd. If anyone hits on more pairs of 10.5s than they want, would greatly appreciate a DM....fingers crossed. Hope everyone eats!

FNL EA is broken. Got EA notification at 807am but was already in queue early before 8am pst on 2 browsers and Mobile still couldn’t get thru for 45min. By then everything sold out

Smh can't win on these. Been on my status page all morning refreshing. At 10AM they kick me out it, finally gave me access, then kept me in the queue until every pair was completely sold out. What I just went through was traumatizing. Wow I can't believe that. That's not access.

Shoot I got to my status rewards page when it wasn't sold out, went to click on the Chicago 1 adult and instead of it sending me to the page to pick a size, it sent me back to the splash page.

Same here. The apps actually logged me out right before the access went live. Then FNL sends email and notification about how I have been granted EXCLUSIVE access...to an endless splash page:smh:

you have to have at least 2000 points to purchase during their status drops...

you dont need points to purchase during standard drops

The point is by the time you get through the queue it's sold out regardless of how they release it. Except with early access they send you a nice email making you think you're gonna get them.

2000 points is peanuts.

Ooohhh look! I got through…

FNL/JD bastards! :lol:

CFF0E19A-05CF-4B93-95FC-0539B1C53352.png

I once got docked 2000 status points for yeezy zebras that I never even purchased. It errored out when completing the checkout page and still took my points. Wonder if I can complain about that since I only have like 4000 points left after buying the lost and founds from earlier today.

Back
Top Bottom