Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

I once got docked 2000 status points for yeezy zebras that I never even purchased. It errored out when completing the checkout page and still took my points. Wonder if I can complain about that since I only have like 4000 points left after buying the lost and founds from earlier today.

This happened to me with the Bred Yeezy 350’s…Went through a handful of people in trying to get the points back but they all said once they are deducted there’s absolutely no way for them to re-add them to your account…So if this happens, the points are just gone…

The point is by the time you get through the queue it's sold out regardless of how they release it. Except with early access they send you a nice email making you think you're gonna get them.

2000 points is peanuts.

oh i see what you're saying. to be honest, you have to be ready on multiple devices, like 4+

yesterday, i had 2 desktops running, a tablet and 3 phones. and got thru on my old note 8. got thru today on my work laptop

i almost wished they'd do status raffles. it would save time, but it would also decrease your chances i guess

Saw I had the status email at 9am....it was over by then.

Damn work responsibilities.

Hopefully SNKRS pass works. Probably only way I'll get a 15.

Reactions: MVP
A lot of dummies without 2k points bog up the queue. They follow twitter pages and jump on thinking they have a shot

It’s the same people that signed up for status last week and are thinking they got an automatic W…Just can’t take 5 minutes to hit up google and read what’s up…Happens every single time there’s a big drop on FNL / JD…That’s why I always tell people it’s not a good idea to get your hopes up with the access drops from them 🤷‍♂️…Thick headed dummies always going to be a thing…

low key considering buying stuff at FNL so I can get 2k pts again smh

I fell under 2k but didn’t buy anything in prob a year plus, when I checked im at 0

When you buy something there via EA- you’ll burn 2K pts but then get points for that purchase added back, right?

I fell under 2k but didn’t buy anything in prob a year plus, when I checked im at 0

When you buy something there via EA- you’ll burn 2K pts but then get points for that purchase added back, right?
Correct

I believe so yes.

here comes the stock rumor for sneaker pass. folks on Twitter are saying 500-2,000 pairs per store

idc i just need a pair

All the stores that will be getting SNKRS Pass today.. Its pickup only.. Since there is soo many pairs, Pickup might be spread out between 2 days (Sat and Sun)

NYC
ATL
Chicago
Vegas
Dallas
North Park
Grove
SoHo
SF
Miami
Santa Monica
Seattle