Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Since tis the season, all y’all that doubled/tripled gonna be blessing the thread with retail oops, am I right?

1668811908896.gif
This ain't old NT fam

I had a phone notification from Champs. Something to the effect of, "Your reservation; Check back later, we may be able..."

I click the notification to open the Champs app...It won't load. Soooo, I guess I'm wait listed....Or holding an L 🤷🏾‍♂
Have never got a call from champs. 🤔

Nah the last few releases they announce ship to at 9am on release day but you can usually tell by looking at you bank to see if a hold was put on that would usually tell you that you won

Ur right I forgot that’s how I found out last time. Thru a bank charge. My b.

Whatever hope the charges show up later today.

Just took 2 L’s on flx. ☹️

FTL et al. dumped millions into GOAT…Y’all think they want to fix the system? In fact, pre FLX (Read: Pre GOAT investment) the apps worked a ton better than they work now…They solely want that resell money, especially on hyped releases…This app system works exactly how they want it to…

For people that have won ship to me on FLX before, What time did you see the charge on your card the night before?

Anyone know when champs and ftl charges start showing up for the ship to me option?

You should see the charges later today. Last time I saw mine before 9pm the day prior. Good luck homie. 🤞🙏

Praying I get 1. ☹️ hopefully 2. 🤔 If not, another double L is gonna suck! ☠️

Edit: Just took a 3rd one from Sheikh! :angry: & now seeing this email from FNL… a 4th L. :angry: :angry: :angry: Missed my frikkin EA!!!! Aaaarrgghh!!!!

236FEE45-8232-406F-AECA-3829FDD61C3A.png

Last edited:
Not looking good for me guess SNKRS or bust.....atleast cherry 11s shipped just now 🤣...between those and FR3 early access I can't be to salty missing out on Chicago's

Already in denial accepting the L

🤣

Truth be told I think I’ve only won one ship to me raffle for the Cool Gray 11s and seldom win the in store raffles.

Back
Top Bottom