Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

If (more like when) this SNKRS drop goes to absolute chaos the sneaker and reseller community is going to loose its mind.

they're not on undefeated. Probably load later at 11AM, if not then, it'll be at a random time.

I have a solid double digit manual Wins on undefeated. You just gotta know their tendencies..
Yep same here, I usually get 1 pair off of undefeated each drop.

Snkrs don’t got love for Canada?? JB YALL DONT LOVE US? Let it be known then!

Trash drop. Canadians have 0 chance. I’m willing to bet a lot of the reseller stock comes out of Canada. We got no protection here.

Y’all already know how I feel about these but had to snag an EA pair out of curiosity.

Everything about them looks off down to the color and materials, bottom of the bucket in terms of Chicago renditions imo.

Packaging is well done however, I’ll give you that. Only reason I’d consider keeping them.

I mean if you don’t own the 15’s they aight I guess. But Ain’t no way you need more than one pair tho :lol:

AE02AC09-3810-4C6C-8AC3-B4581215967D.jpeg

L here too. felt optimistic here - spot is kind of low key (I think?) and they did the “donate to our charity” for a raffle entry thing. Oh well…
36E88D70-B8B5-46D5-A572-B8F2EC2521B6.png

Y’all already know how I feel about these but had to snag an EA pair out of curiosity.

Everything about them looks off down to the color and materials, bottom of the bucket in terms of Chicago renditions imo.

Packaging is well done however, I’ll give you that. Only reason I’d consider keeping them.

I mean if you don’t own the 15’s they aight I guess. But Ain’t no way you need more than one pair tho :lol:

AE02AC09-3810-4C6C-8AC3-B4581215967D.jpeg
Good thing nobody cares about your opinion!

Easy double up!

I gave a like to the post cause I like the picture. I wanted to see these in hand.

Better is subjective…FTL et al. have all the incentive in the world to have a barely functioning platform since their profit on hyped releases comes from the aftermarket…They want to funnel people to GOAT…That’s why they downgraded their apps to this current mess after the GOAT investment…

FNL/JD just doesn’t give a **** when it comes to bettering their drop process, which is sadly the case for most retailers at this point, but I digress…There's no reason someone who has “access” to a release should be put in a waiting room with other people who don’t…That’s just an archaic nonsense approach…It’s not ADC circa 2016 anymore…Splash pages don’t work and they haven’t for a very long time…

Both systems are ridiculous and the people running them are certainly aware of such…Only difference between them is one companies outlook towards these drops is intentional, while the other is indifferent…People are, by and large, still missing out on releases…Be that because they can’t “confirm” their reservation, that their order was canceled due to overselling, or that they sat on a splash page for an hour…Makes no difference really…

I couldn't mow through all of that but I hope you get your pair cuzzo.

Back
Top Bottom