Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Cant fukkin believe this ****....my girl over here...her fukkin dumb *** JUST NOW TELLIN ME....whats this exclusive access she got on her SNKRS app from yesterday or one of them fukkin days this week...i swear...if i dont take a W...this bissssssh getting thrown into the bushes
Nah keep her but use this as an excuse for when you cheat down the line

10 minutes of errors on the SNKRS but before that I have Hibbett a shot and got a surprise W
7CB027AD-7FF1-4FF5-BC50-47A811C00672.png

I don't think I've ever been mad like this over a sneaker release I miss all the time on to the next. I literally was logged into SNKRS 30 min before the drop. The app logged me out and I was never able to log in. But Nike literally doesn't care. I've been in the hobby for decades now and everything they say and do is garbage but here i am because they trade on my nostalgia like this release. I'm not going to sit here an pretend I'm done with JB/Nike but if I can spend my cash somewhere else I'll do it. And on to the next because ain't no way in the world am I paying resale for this sneaker after today.

this the part of the reason nike stock sucks ***. cmon nike! hype for this does not make me want to go buy other nike products!

10 minutes of errors on the SNKRS but before that I have Hibbett a shot and got a surprise W
7CB027AD-7FF1-4FF5-BC50-47A811C00672.png

I carted on Hibbet, then it wouldn't take me to my bag to check out for like 5 mins, then sold out. Bots and resellers have ruined this hobby, the end is near for me. I'll come back when the glory days of 2017 come back when we can get most releases for UNDER retail. Stop supporting the resale business and everyone will have a better chance at copping for retail... but unfortunately fools and money... you know how it goes.

Error after error snkrs slowly started to remember my info after I kept trying and got through....but seriously expecting an L

Back
Top Bottom