Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Just got through in line on Snipes. Was about to close my browser and heard the alarm that my turn was up. We'll see if this order holds.

Lol ah yes the campout days. The lines all outside the mall, cutting, door busting and stampeding. Babies dying and mommas crying. Those were the days.

I'll probably just go to them dudes on IG like Maxio or Hvnd Studios who be making the Jordan 1 shts from scratch, in the 85 cut and good leather and all that. Admins please don't ban me if this is "rep talk" and not allowed. But yeah. I mean at this rate StockX and GOAT is flooded with 40% + not real shoes, and these pooputts reselling, saying sheesh and wearing vintage ts with cargos is finna try to push these btchs to $1000 anyways. Might as well bust that rack out for something that's higher quality that what Nike is giving at this rate. I mean the releases are trash and they steady hooking resellers up. So I don't know. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I'll probably just go to them dudes on IG like Maxio or Hvnd Studios who be making the Jordan 1 shts from scratch, in the 85 cut and good leather and all that. Admins please don't ban me if this is "rep talk" and not allowed. But yeah. I mean at this rate StockX and GOAT is flooded with 40% + not real shoes, and these pooputts reselling, saying sheesh and wearing vintage ts with cargos is finna try to push these btchs to $1000 anyways. Might as well bust that rack out for something that's higher quality that what Nike is giving at this rate. I mean the releases are trash and they steady hooking resellers up. So I don't know. 🤷🏿‍♂️
That's one way of thinking

Can't believe my draw is still pending its almost been an hr! Hopefully they bless me with a W then this will be worth the wait

There’s still a chance.
B5B3B874-B415-409F-A76D-1E0E84347BF7.gif

Back
Top Bottom