Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

They can’t even load the didn’t get ‘em screen.
C1624984-7A93-4236-899D-84C2CEEAA093.png

I can't even log into Nike account or SNKRs on my iPad, Android phone or desktop at this point, SMH

I thought I entered the draw successfully through desktop before, but now I can't even see if I got my L at this point

I already know that no charges to my card as of now means that I got the usual L

On to the next

I'll probably just go to them dudes on IG like Maxio or Hvnd Studios who be making the Jordan 1 shts from scratch, in the 85 cut and good leather and all that. Admins please don't ban me if this is "rep talk" and not allowed. But yeah. I mean at this rate StockX and GOAT is flooded with 40% + not real shoes, and these pooputts reselling, saying sheesh and wearing vintage ts with cargos is finna try to push these btchs to $1000 anyways. Might as well bust that rack out for something that's higher quality that what Nike is giving at this rate. I mean the releases are trash and they steady hooking resellers up. So I don't know. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Thinking the same too, what is the point on going to Nike just to be stressed if we could go to a guy that makes 1:1s?

Back
Top Bottom