Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Screenshot_20221119-123140_SNKRS.jpg

Couldn't enter the draw- changed payment type and got errors and eventually kicked out. Didn't even have a chance to try for these :smh:

If anyone can help oop an 11.5 I'd be eternally grateful. No worries if not.

Backdoor season in full effect

These sneaker stores gotta stop hirin ppl that don’t GAF and are borderline resellers. Just picked up me and my son’s pairs from 2 diff stores. First store let me walk right in for my size to get my pair. Didn’t even have to show verification that I even won em which means if I didn’t get there in time there’s a chance someone else could’ve got em

Next store I go to get my sons pair, the guy ahead of me won a 10 and they’re telling him they only have a 10.5… I overhear an employee saying he’s gonna stop telling ppl they have them… then I tell them I’m here for a 4.5 grade school, lady thinks about it and says now that we have… the lady behind walks in and another employee tells them tk get the shoe they hid smh

an all around mess that im glad didnt effect my wins

Wifey and I hit on her size and having the best few weeks ever in terms of milestones and career so I got an extra I'm willing to bless for retail + ny tax and 10 on top for gas meeting in NYC only. Also got an extra PS pair sz 1 also for a retail plus 10 for gas who wants. Only rules is that I prefer the winner to be a female or male that can prove they wear a size 6.5y or your wife better be there with you when we meet. Same for PS, you better be able to wear it or you better have some family photo with your kid. Don't DM me or I will just ignore, just react with 💯 for PS and 😍 for GS. NYC only no ship. I’ll check back this post when the shoe ships. Don’t react with either if you’re not interested.

Mods please delete if this isnt allowed. Just trying to make 2 people’s christmas.

Guess I can kiss OG Jordan 2s goodbye…

Ironically my AMM 4s, Orange Air Ships and some other NB pair I copped packages all showed up this morning. I don’t even have the desire to open up any of the boxes. Couldn’t care less about those shoes in this moment.

Wifey and I hit on her size and having the best few weeks ever in terms of milestones and career so I got an extra I'm willing to bless for retail + ny tax and 10 on top for gas meeting in NYC only. Also got an extra PS pair sz 1 also for a retail plus 10 for gas who wants. Only rules is that I prefer the winner to be a female or male that can prove they wear a size 6.5y or your wife better be there with you when we meet. Same for PS, you better be able to wear it or you better have some family photo with your kid. Don't DM me or I will just ignore, just react with 💯 for PS and 😍 for GS. NYC only no ship. I’ll check back this post when the shoe ships. Don’t react with either if you’re not interested.

Mods please delete if this isnt allowed. Just trying to make 2 people’s christmas.
Cheers to you for lookin out and blessin other NTers. My wife wears a smaller size, but good looks on the oop for another member. 🤝

Guess I can kiss OG Jordan 2s goodbye…

Ironically my AMM 4s, Orange Air Ships and some other NB pair I copped packages all showed up this morning. I don’t even have the desire to open up any of the boxes. Couldn’t care less about those shoes in this moment.

Nah them 2s will sit IMO

2s just aren’t a popular model. Even all the AMM and other collabs barely going over retail if at all

Bruh I woke up at 10:10 and been playing catch up all morning. Been waiting for this shoe all year and ****ed it up lmfao

Back
Top Bottom