Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

First time i’ve worn a shoe on the release date. I normally wait a few weeks.
51CC9F30-F508-4CD0-B47B-064219918094.jpeg
That’s what’s up! Celebrate ur W

i agree with you to an extent, let's be real here the reason alot of us are struggling to get our favorite shoes is because nike changed their distribution setup, if you've been in this "game" long enough you know how easy it was to secure multiple pairs from mom and pop shops, nike taking them out of the picture created a bottle neck where we are all trying to buy from the same stores (ie backdoor boutiques) of course the snkrs app can't handle the traffic, it's because alot of the consumers have nowhere else to buy from except from the app.
Mom and pop shops/footlocker champs shoepalace etc are cooked my area, they only sell to the family first then family friends/friend of friends then resellers and few pair to the public…. Seen it first hand with the rebillionaire release this year and it sucked seeing it in action. I would rather them fix the online process b/c they are close to having it repaired they gotta invest in it.

i agree with you to an extent, let's be real here the reason alot of us are struggling to get our favorite shoes is because nike changed their distribution setup, if you've been in this "game" long enough you know how easy it was to secure multiple pairs from mom and pop shops, nike taking them out of the picture created a bottle neck where we are all trying to buy from the same stores (ie backdoor boutiques) of course the snkrs app can't handle the traffic, it's because alot of the consumers have nowhere else to buy from except from the app.

This is only true for people that live in bigger cities with several stores like that.

picked up my pair earlier today and then had errands to catch up on after a chaotic morning lol. All in all, a successful drop for me. I secured my pair, my wife’s pair, and my daughter’s pair. Definitely thought I would’ve won more pairs with the amount of stock and all the raffles I entered. But grateful to have hit on the pairs I did.

0F9F8BEF-EE0F-48BF-840C-4B686FBC1A86.jpeg

picked up my pair earlier today and then had errands to catch up on after a chaotic morning lol. All in all, a successful drop for me. I secured my pair, my wife’s pair, and my daughter’s pair. Definitely thought I would’ve won more pairs with the amount of stock and all the raffles I entered. But grateful to have hit on the pairs I did.

0F9F8BEF-EE0F-48BF-840C-4B686FBC1A86.jpeg
:nthat: left sneaker 🔥

Dang I thought I've seen worst sneaker releases but this one takes it to new height. Alotta hurt feelings around the holidays when it comes to jays . Yup, that's JB. :smh: :lol:

I made my account to follow the 2015 chi thread. Spent 6 hours trying to cop and ended up paying resale.

For today’s release, I woke up at 7 to enter snkrs drawing and went back to sleep at 7:05. Woke up with a W.

I tend to have better luck the less effort I put in. I know people hate snkrs but it’s made copping so much less time consuming for me. **** trying to checkout from one of those online sneaker shops.
Yup. I noticed this too. Less effort can mean more success. This thing really is set up like a lottery. Luck doesn't make sense. Putting in work over a long time makes sense.

Yup. I noticed this too. Less effort can mean more success. This thing really is set up like a lottery. Luck doesn't make sense. Putting in work over a long time makes sense.
Can confirm.

Hadn’t used snkrs since june (Be true dunks) and i’ve got both These on EA and Cherry 11’s.

Back
Top Bottom