Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Double up secured, paid resale locally $300 for my 11.5.. can't even be mad bc I got my EA pair for retail!!
20221119_183908.jpg

Wifey and I hit on her size and having the best few weeks ever in terms of milestones and career so I got an extra I'm willing to bless for retail + ny tax and 10 on top for gas meeting in NYC only. Also got an extra PS pair sz 1 also for a retail plus 10 for gas who wants. Only rules is that I prefer the winner to be a female or male that can prove they wear a size 6.5y or your wife better be there with you when we meet. Same for PS, you better be able to wear it or you better have some family photo with your kid. Don't DM me or I will just ignore, just react with 💯 for PS and 😍 for GS. NYC only no ship. I’ll check back this post when the shoe ships. Don’t react with either if you’re not interested.

Mods please delete if this isnt allowed. Just trying to make 2 people’s christmas.

Going to end this raffle when the pair comes. So please be a 6.5Y or have a kid that fits PS 1Y. NYers only, not shipping. Will work out details in DM if selected.

I was trying to wipe some factory ashiness off the red leather with a dry napkin and this is what happened.

PXL_20221120_004723465.jpg

Just a FYI, that red leather bleeds quite a bit. Be careful when cleaning.

Yeah that leather is straight up trash, such a letdown :smh:

Dunno if anyone mentioned this as well but these do run a bit small.

Leave it up to JB for inconsistencies.

Hold up, so even the soles are ashy on these? I never thought I’d see the day when people are praising ashy Larry and yellowed sole delivery, passed off as vintage look? I understand these haven’t dropped in forever, but why couldn’t JB just give an OG treatment minus all this nonsense. I can only imagine these things flaking in no time the way the leather is pre cracked. Side note: I forgot I had the Chi KOs on ice and am more then satisfied with just those.

Hold up, so even the soles are ashy on these? I never thought I’d see the day when people are praising ashy Larry and yellowed sole delivery, passed off as vintage look? I understand these haven’t dropped in forever, but why couldn’t JB just give an OG treatment minus all this nonsense. I can only imagine these things flaking in no time the way the leather is pre cracked. Side note: I forgot I had the Chi KOs on ice and am more then satisfied with just those.
What else you got that you forgot about ?

I'm extremely lucky and thankful to have a friend who got EA and got me my pair. This **** was WILD from what I'm seeing.

Union 1s came with the vintaged look and people loved them

Exactly why their stupid message the other day was talking **** about understanding EA & caring for their most important customers that took 20 L’s

They should just keep their mouths shut I guess? 🧐

That's just marketing to make it seem like, "Hey, we're looking out for you." They know people are unhappy with how tough releases are, but in reality it's what they want. They just can't come out and say it, it'd cause backlash and loss of sales. In reality our priorities clash with what makes their business model work.

People just need to see it for what it is instead of expecting them to run their company like a sneaker enthusiast would.

Back
Top Bottom