Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

For those of yall that missed this release and still have a ds pair of 2015

0yez92C.gif

lol some of yall showing your DS 2015's talking about "I need the L&F"... for what? so you can look at those stay DS for 7+ years as well :lol:
Some people collect them. Some I wear, some I don’t. Definitely don’t need them over retail though.

- So... I'm following up with y'all. So I called Nike and told them that I had mold on my L&Fs (which I dont.) and was hoping to get a 20-25% coupon.
- I asked them if I could exchange my pair for a fresh pair (I knew that they werent going to be able to fulfill that request.)
- They asked me to send some pictures of the mold (which I stole from off of this thread.)
- After escalating they sent me a $100 GC and a full refund which was $195 AND the option of returning the L&Fs.

I was drunk that day and just seeing what I could get away with. I felt kind of bad at 1st but that feeling went out of the door after all of the countless Ls that I've taken over the years and with all that being said, I dont think they will be releasing more restocks of this shoe any time soon.

- So... I'm following up with y'all. So I called Nike and told them that I had mold on my L&Fs (which I dont.) and was hoping to get a 20-25% coupon.
- I asked them if I could exchange my pair for a fresh pair (I knew that they werent going to be able to fulfill that request.)
- They asked me to send some pictures of the mold (which I stole from off of this thread.)
- After escalating they sent me a $100 GC and a full refund which was $195 AND the option of returning the L&Fs.

I was drunk that day and just seeing what I could get away with. I felt kind of bad at 1st but that feeling went out of the door after all of the countless Ls that I've taken over the years and with all that being said, I dont think they will be releasing more restocks of this shoe any time soon.
$100 gift card and a full refund from Nike :wow:
Don't feel bad about Nike. They wouldn't feel bad about people missing out on the l&f draw because of bots. They wouldn't feel bad about releasing limited edition sneakers. Sure we like them, love them, or hate them but they don't really gaf except for the profits they make. This is a dent in their pockets.

Yeah happens a lot more often then people think. I got an extra pair of undefeated dunks last year and an extra pair of Puerto Rico Air Force 1s this year. I once saw someone get 2 extra pairs of ts Frag lows instead of the 1 he hit on snkrs

MVP

Just remember these cost Nike about $12 to make and distribute….they can give half the stock for free and still be in the green.

This is inspiring. Im bout to call Nike and I aint even get em from Nike.

See you at 10:00AM for DTLR for the release, and then see you at 10:00AM for the sold out message :lol:

They got me bros contacted nike want to issue a refund might be returning all 7-9of the shoes i bought in the last 2 months from them
BF15F5CF-C1B9-41DA-8D94-B479DE13B40C.png

Couldnt beat the final boss. Sucks.

Doesn’t look like it didn’t even “shipped” yet so technically you didn’t even get to fight the FedEx boss. Sounds like you contact Nike for a refund too early and shot yourself in the foot.

Back
Top Bottom