Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Maybe some of the eBay stock is Zadeh old stock. Some reports came out that the Zadeh stock was legit and was to be sold through Ebay.

Before i catch up and exit this thread, watching the US get cooked by Netherlands wild to see the USMNT coach rocking a pair of L&F :nthat:

And then merry Xmas to me from Nike for my “moldy pair” 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Sorry to get off topic, but today's wear
1670086562526.png

Bro have you not been buying sneakers in the last 10 years???

we’ve seen LEGIT orders from places get canned just from calling.

Even if you didn’t say anything you think they aren’t gonna look into why you are calling at like 7:39 on a friday

They went live long before the link was posted here, so no they weren’t gone in a minute
They went live long before the link was posted here, so no they weren’t gone in a minute
No longer than 2-3 minutes. I was on the phone with a rep during the time, so yes they were within minutes. For a fact less than 5. She was even surprised at how fast they went. I called because I kept getting an error on my payment. So not a minute, but very fast. Maybe not botted or maybe, I can’t say. But faster than normal. Even the rep said that. So go figure.

No longer than 2-3 minutes. I was on the phone with a rep during the time, so yes they were within minutes. For a fact less than 5. She was even surprised at how fast they went. I called because I kept getting an error on my payment. So not a minute, but very fast. Maybe not botted or maybe, I can’t say. But faster than normal. Even the rep said that. So go figure.
My order was placed at 10:46 Eastern. They were still in stock shortly after 11:00. So they were in stock longer than 5 minutes

Last edited:
These were in stock for a good 4 hrs so first jig was posted . I was able to finesse three pair all within the 4 hrs

My order was placed at 10:46 Eastern. They were still in stock shortly after 11:00. So they were in stock longer than 5 minutes
No they were out. It showed, but they were out, unless the rep lied to me. Sort of like the Taxi’s were. Taxi’s restocked though and I’m hoping these do the same.

Local Champs in Austin will be receiving their shipments next week. Young lady on the phone expects them to load up on the app for a raffle soon. Apparently wont be FCFS

Also if you were able to get off the NEX, call in to see if you can get the discount applied. Rep was going to apply for me, but sold out. That’s one thing I hate about the Nex. Seems as though If you have in your cart and checking out, they should give you at least 5-10 minutes to check out without being cart jacked 😂.

Back
Top Bottom